Suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Suicide
Don't feel gross. Is there anything wrong with liking both lasagna and cannelloni? They literally have the same ingredients and are literally cooked in the same way, only displayed in a different form. Likewise, men and women are not all that different in terms of personality. We just have different appearances. Liking one doesn't mean you can't like the other as well, and it most certainly is not a bad thing. Trust me; this is an epiphany after years of denial speaking. I haven't even had the courage to tell my friends I'm bisexual, aside from my very closest friends (a grand total of five, maybe less), but you did. You should be proud of that. Smile

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like One Above All's post
15-09-2014, 10:54 AM
(15-09-2014 10:47 AM)One Above All Wrote:  Don't feel gross. Is there anything wrong with liking both lasagna and cannelloni? They literally have the same ingredients and are literally cooked in the same way, only displayed in a different form. Likewise, men and women are not all that different in terms of personality. We just have different appearances. Liking one doesn't mean you can't like the other as well, and it most certainly is not a bad thing. Trust me; this is an epiphany after years of denial speaking. I haven't even had the courage to tell my friends I'm bisexual, aside from my very closest friends (a grand total of five, maybe less), but you did. You should be proud of that. Smile
I guess but some tried to ignore me now and don't talk to me
15-09-2014, 11:35 AM
(15-09-2014 10:54 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(15-09-2014 10:47 AM)One Above All Wrote:  Don't feel gross. Is there anything wrong with liking both lasagna and cannelloni? They literally have the same ingredients and are literally cooked in the same way, only displayed in a different form. Likewise, men and women are not all that different in terms of personality. We just have different appearances. Liking one doesn't mean you can't like the other as well, and it most certainly is not a bad thing. Trust me; this is an epiphany after years of denial speaking. I haven't even had the courage to tell my friends I'm bisexual, aside from my very closest friends (a grand total of five, maybe less), but you did. You should be proud of that. Smile
I guess but some tried to ignore me now and don't talk to me

As far as I can tell, that's their loss. You're (basically) the same person you were a month ago or a year ago. The fact that they know something about you that they didn't before is irrelevant. The effect it had on your actions (if any) is the same as it has "always" been. Only an idiot would ignore someone because of their sexuality, regardless of what it is, after having known the person for years or even just a few months and concluding that they're a good person.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
15-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Goodbye everyone Sad
15-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Yeah nobody cares about me
15-09-2014, 08:55 PM
Your meds might need to be adjusted. And I like you, you big galoot.

#sigh
15-09-2014, 08:57 PM
(15-09-2014 08:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Your meds might need to be adjusted. And I like you, you big galoot.

I probably need stronger meds
15-09-2014, 09:22 PM
Why me? Why did I get so fucked up in the gene department
15-09-2014, 09:33 PM
(15-09-2014 09:22 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Why me? Why did I get so fucked up in the gene department

In most cases it's not genetic, it's epigenetic. And we are rapidly learning the pathways to manipulate gene expression. It's a Brave New World.

#sigh
15-09-2014, 09:40 PM
(15-09-2014 09:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-09-2014 09:22 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Why me? Why did I get so fucked up in the gene department

In most cases it's not genetic, it's epigenetic. And we are rapidly learning the pathways to manipulate gene expression. It's a Brave New World.

Ya your smarter than me I'm stupid