Suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Suicide
What have you been learning at school?

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2014, 09:57 PM
(18-09-2014 02:28 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  
(18-09-2014 02:22 PM)One Above All Wrote:  I'm here, if you want to talk.

Hey I'm depressed and feeling like crap
Hey Dustin. This is a dumb question but does your family have a dog or cat?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-09-2014, 10:01 PM
(18-09-2014 09:57 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-09-2014 02:28 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Hey I'm depressed and feeling like crap
Hey Dustin. This is a dumb question but does your family have a dog or cat?

3 cats :3
[+] 1 user Likes Dustinstig's post
18-09-2014, 10:20 PM
I don't have a reason to be happy and live, I have no frends, I'm mostly disowned by my family and I'm fat. What's the point of staying alive?
20-09-2014, 01:40 AM
(18-09-2014 10:20 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I don't have a reason to be happy and live, I have no frends, I'm mostly disowned by my family and I'm fat. What's the point of staying alive?

The list of awesome things you haven't experienced is too long to be contained even by all the memory storage devices on the planet combined. You need to keep going to experience them.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
20-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Lol it's my grandfathers birthday on Monday and he past away a few years ago. My mom has letting go problems and thinks he sends her signs. You know those coca cola cans that say stuff and the one she got said dad on hit. She thought it was a sign :/ I didn't want to burst her bubble but a coke can is not a sign of anything
20-09-2014, 02:46 PM
“The absurd man will not commit suicide; he wants to live, without relinquishing any of his certainty, without a future, without hope, without illusions … and without resignation either. He stares at death with passionate attention and this fascination liberates him. He experiences the “divine irresponsibility” of the condemned man.” - Jean Paul Sartre

#sigh
23-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Haven't heard from you in a while. How are things going?

01-10-2014, 08:48 AM
I'm ok guys I've been in the mental ward for a while from a suicide attempt
03-10-2014, 01:54 PM
(01-10-2014 08:48 AM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I'm ok guys I've been in the mental ward for a while from a suicide attempt

Did they treat you properly (in the sense of being friendly and such)?