Suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Suicide
Do you have people to talk to besides online? Seriously, go to the emergency room if you reach a point where you have a plan. I have known relatives of suicides and it leaves a deep wound that doesn't go away. If you have a plan, get help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
10-08-2014, 02:52 AM
Dustinstig, I just wanted you to know that I am paying attention to this thread. Regrettably, I do not know how to help. That said, I do wish you the best and want to emphasize that suicide is never the answer. Trust me on that.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
10-08-2014, 01:03 PM
I have tried to kill myself three times, and it really feels like a good idea at the time, but it is not worth it. Things will get better, it may take a long time but your life is too good to just throw away.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 2 users Like Res Publica's post
10-08-2014, 01:12 PM
(09-08-2014 01:12 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  OK here's an experiment to try. Next time you are desperate to cut yourself, get some privacy, a couple of wooden spoons from the kitchen, put on an album that you really enjoy and start beaten the skin of your inner thigh in time to it using the wooden spoons.

It may sound strange but I've used this technique to get people to subspace countless times using spoons on their bottom in time to music. I always use their arse but that would be difficult for you. The flesh around the inner thigh is pretty similar. I pride myself in being able to get willing participants to subspace without hurting them.

Don't hit hard enough to bruise yourself, just start gently so the skin reddens. Always keep to the red area. As you get used to it you can start to build the intensity a little. Just beat along to the music.

After you've spent half an hour doing this, see if you still want to cut yourself or whether the desire for it has subsided. If it doesn't help at all then no harm done, it was worth a try. If you no longer have an urge to cut yourself then you have saved yourself some scars and distress.

Blink

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
10-08-2014, 01:24 PM
(10-08-2014 01:03 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I have tried to kill myself three times, and it really feels like a good idea at the time, but it is not worth it. Things will get better, it may take a long time but your life is too good to just throw away.
Res,
even though I don't agree with a lot of your opinions, I admire you. Are you Jewish? You choose to be your own person here, you don't go main stream, and you will speak what is in your heart regardless of how many people insult you. And you don't back down and run away! Big Grin

DId you OD on drugs one or more of those three times. Don't ever do that shit again!

Shalom! Shalom! Shalom!
[+] 2 users Like Wicked Clown's post
10-08-2014, 01:28 PM
(10-08-2014 01:24 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 01:03 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I have tried to kill myself three times, and it really feels like a good idea at the time, but it is not worth it. Things will get better, it may take a long time but your life is too good to just throw away.
Res,
even though I don't agree with a lot of your opinions, I admire you. Are you Jewish? You choose to be your own person here, you don't go main stream, and you will speak what is in your heart regardless of how many people insult you. And you don't back down and run away! Big Grin

DId you OD on drugs one or more of those three times. Don't ever do that shit again!

Thanks, I'm not Jewish.

Twice it was with a razor, once I tried to overdose but my parents stopped me. I'm glad I'm past that now. I was really depressed for over 2 years. I thought it would never get better and that I would be best off offing myself. It can take a long time to get over whatever is making you depressed, but it is worth hanging on for.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 3 users Like Res Publica's post
10-08-2014, 01:34 PM
OP.

Someone very wise in my life once said that if you end your life today you miss the most fantastic day tomorrow.
During a very dark time in my life I was told that, and it has turned out to be more true than I could ever have imagined.
If you need help get some please. Do not think that today is the best it gets. Because tomorrow can always bring a change. Smile
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
13-08-2014, 04:43 PM
Thanks guys for all the support I feel so much better Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Dustinstig's post
13-08-2014, 04:54 PM
(13-08-2014 04:43 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Thanks guys for all the support I feel so much better Big Grin

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-08-2014, 05:00 PM
(13-08-2014 04:43 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  Thanks guys for all the support I feel so much better Big Grin

I'm so glad. Keep talking to us online or anyone who might listen. You might find it hard to believe but many, many people your age are going through this right now. Teenagers all across America suffer from depression. Some of it is just growing up and the serge of hormones. Some of it is stress. Much of it is a combination of not knowing what the future brings and not having any control over ones life at 17. It's a very difficult time.

Please keep posting. We are all willing to help. HeartHugHeart

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post