Suicide Shouldn't Be Frowned Apon.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2011, 09:34 AM

Suicide Shouldn't Be Frowned Apon.
So I have noticed when people kill themselves, people think it's awful. It really isnt, if you think about it that is. Suicide is the quickest way out of pain, if you haven't felt that true emotional pain then you wouldn't understand what I am talking about. When all you got is gone, what do you have to live for. Thoughts run threw your head and drives someone insaine. You sit aggrivated and angry at nothing but yourself, then you cry and get depressed. It's a terrible feeling that nobody should live with, so is it okay?
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2011, 09:36 AM

RE: Suicide Shouldn't Be Frowned Apon.
For the families & friends, I could see why it may hurt.
But, I wouldn't say that I would be mad at the person who killed themselves.
They had a reason, most likely.
It's not like they did it to just hurt others.
They did it to escape the crazy shit that happens to them, on a daily basis.
05-12-2011, 09:40 AM
hmmm yes good point, but life is a valuable thing. I wouldn't commit suicide cause I always have friends and just about always have a way to relieve my depression, drugs, pills, etc.. I know I'm fucked up lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2011, 09:41 AM
It is wrong yes they say they have a reason ok... but its basically just a permantent solution to a temporary problem. I've known someone who killed themselves its actually really selfish with they kill themsevles and hurt so many more people around them.
[+] 1 user Likes thatchristianguy's post
05-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Sorry, I believe that it is the most selfish act anyone could ever do.

Your death directly affects everyone that is close to you. Yes, while you are free from pain, you have multiplied your pain upon others and left them with questions and grief that is completely irreconcilable.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
05-12-2011, 09:42 AM

(05-12-2011 09:40 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  hmmm yes good point, but life is a valuable thing. I wouldn't commit suicide cause I always have friends and just about always have a way to relieve my depression, drugs, pills, etc.. I know I'm fucked up lol

I think you got problems bro, but your straight up with it. Thats pretty awesome haha Big Grin
Yall are right, it is the most selfish thing a human can do.
05-12-2011, 09:46 AM

(05-12-2011 09:41 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Sorry, I believe that it is the most selfish act anyone could ever do.

Your death directly affects everyone that is close to you. Yes, while you are free from pain, you have multiplied your pain upon others and left them with questions and grief that is completely irreconcilable.

... I actually never thought about that.
& To think I've tried it twice. :|
05-12-2011, 09:48 AM
sad face Sad dont ever commit suicide..... it's not worth it. If you ever get so sad I will drive to your house and bring ya something that will "relax" you for hours haha *hint hint Big GrinBig Grin
05-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Uh, what? There's this solution, this thing, you know, called getting help. You just have to be strong in times like these. And I know it's hard, it really is. Trust me, I wouldn't rant on and on about it if I hadn't come face to face with this problem myself. I've contemplated many times, actually, what it would be like, and how others would feel if I just didn't exist. But I figured out that I have friends. People who love me that I can talk to. And I get that not everyone has friends. Some people don't even have families. But just because you feel alone, because it's either in your head, or you are actually friend and family-less, you're not the only human being on the planet, and you do have the ability to speak. Even private people who keep to themselves can break through that barrier and get help for themselves. I was particularly private and self kept myself. It's a difficult ideal-- of the sort that I actually recently posted a thread about.

http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thre...mbled-upon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2011, 09:54 AM

You all have great points! and im sorry ItsFerdinand i didnt mean to copy you Dx
[+] 1 user Likes ADTR I Think Yes :)'s post