Suicide bombing on Isreal tourists...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2012, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2012 03:01 AM by Filox.)
Suicide bombing on Isreal tourists...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_attack

8 dead and 37 injured, some of them still critical.

The suicide bomber was killed in the explosion, but the forged USA driving licence (of the bomber) was found there, which is incredible, since the whole bus was blown up into pieces (sound familiar?).

FBI and CIA are involved into investigation, but the question is why? Israeli tourists in Bulgaria, what does that have to do with USA?

Benjamin Netanyahu has stated that this all points to Iran. Quote: "...this is Iran's terrorist attack and Israel will use force to respond to Iran's terror..."

John Bolton, USA ambassador to the UN, said that Israel if definitely getting ready to attack Iran.

USA stated that they are supporting their allies and that they will help Israel find who is responsible.

There are NO evidence to suggest any Iran's involvement in this terrorist attack. No organization has taken the blame (Hamas or Hezbolah). Benjamin Netanyahu's verbal attack has no evidence and nothing to support his claims, but it can very easily start the shitload of problems for the rest of the world.

So, war or no war yet, that is the question...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2012, 03:06 AM
RE: Suicide bombing on Isreal tourists...
This is all very sad and interesting... but I couldn't help but laugh at "The suicide bomber was killed in the explosion." I would certainly hope so, or else that's quite a misleading title. You never hear of a suicide bomber retiring. "Oh man, after 30 years of suicide bombing, I'm calling it quits. Can't seem to get health insurance with this job."

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
19-07-2012, 03:39 AM
Because The United States is the world muslim police?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
19-07-2012, 07:11 AM
(19-07-2012 02:55 AM)Filox Wrote:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_attack

8 dead and 37 injured, some of them still critical.

The suicide bomber was killed in the explosion, but the forged USA driving licence (of the bomber) was found there, which is incredible, since the whole bus was blown up into pieces (sound familiar?).

FBI and CIA are involved into investigation, but the question is why? Israeli tourists in Bulgaria, what does that have to do with USA?

Benjamin Netanyahu has stated that this all points to Iran. Quote: "...this is Iran's terrorist attack and Israel will use force to respond to Iran's terror..."

John Bolton, USA ambassador to the UN, said that Israel if definitely getting ready to attack Iran.

USA stated that they are supporting their allies and that they will help Israel find who is responsible.

There are NO evidence to suggest any Iran's involvement in this terrorist attack. No organization has taken the blame (Hamas or Hezbolah). Benjamin Netanyahu's verbal attack has no evidence and nothing to support his claims, but it can very easily start the shitload of problems for the rest of the world.

So, war or no war yet, that is the question...

He had ID on him from the US. The CIA would look at it in any case.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
19-07-2012, 07:19 AM
He had a FAKE drivers license and he was blown up to little pieces as the whole bus was. That ID was planted there in the exactly the same way as those mysterious passports from Twin Towers were planted. Why? Why the fuck knows why? Who the hell carries an ID when he goes to blow up a bus full of people?

You can not blow up a whole bus, burn everything to the ground in a 10 meter radius, yet your ID survives unharmed. Or the plane collapses a building, nothing is left EXCEPT a passport from the terrorist.

This is not just a coincidence, they needed a reason to be there, so they made up the reason, for whatever purpose it can be used...

Oh yeah, I see conspiracies everywhere...

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
19-07-2012, 07:23 AM
(19-07-2012 07:19 AM)Filox Wrote:  He had a FAKE drivers license and he was blown up to little pieces as the whole bus was. That ID was planted there in the exactly the same way as those mysterious passports from Twin Towers were planted. Why? Why the fuck knows why? Who the hell carries an ID when he goes to blow up a bus full of people?

You can not blow up a whole bus, burn everything to the ground in a 10 meter radius, yet your ID survives unharmed. Or the plane collapses a building, nothing is left EXCEPT a passport from the terrorist.

This is not just a coincidence, they needed a reason to be there, so they made up the reason, for whatever purpose it can be used...

Oh yeah, I see conspiracies everywhere...

Big Grin

Do I need to don the black suit, get in the black jet and pay visit to you my conspiracy seeing friend? Angel

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
19-07-2012, 07:30 AM
If you could do that, that would be awesome. Think about it, then I can don the black suit, take my bag of weed and we can go fly around with that black plane of yours while smoking my weed.

Isn't that the best ever?

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
19-07-2012, 07:35 AM
(19-07-2012 07:30 AM)Filox Wrote:  If you could do that, that would be awesome. Think about it, then I can don the black suit, take my bag of weed and we can go fly around with that black plane of yours while smoking my weed.

Isn't that the best ever?

Big Grin

THat would be the best! Big Grin

David Hume
19-07-2012, 07:47 AM
Psssst, don't tell anyone, buy I also have some LSD... Great stuff for the plane. When are you picking me up?

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
19-07-2012, 08:11 AM
(19-07-2012 07:47 AM)Filox Wrote:  Psssst, don't tell anyone, buy I also have some LSD... Great stuff for the plane. When are you picking me up?

Big Grin

I think we should include Erx, Stark and HoC....what possible trouble coud we get into? Angel

Watch the skies my friend, whe you see the black plane, you'll know I'm close.

David Hume