Suicide bombing on Isreal tourists...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2012, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2012 11:13 AM by shiranl.)
RE: Suicide bombing on Isreal tourists...
let me get it strait:
A bus full with people exploads in an airport, 8 people are killed, 37 are injured and what you can think of is who Bibi blamed for this with no evidence?!?! like AhmadiMonkey NEVER blamed Israel (sorry "the Zionist entity") for ANYTHING with no evidence!!! give me a break.....

And as far as why the FBI and CIA are involved with it? Well, the things you need to do because you're the biggest super power in the world- go figure.

btw- it wasn't exactley with no evidence. Yesterday's date, 18 years ago, a Jewish community center in Buenos Aires was attacked by suicide bomber. Iran was involved than, and they tend to remember those kinds of dates and do something "special" for the occasion, you know, like killing more Israelis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2012, 12:17 AM
I know all that, but what I personally am concerned is the NEW WAR. And statements that spark that can spark that. That is why I have commented it, that is why I do not like that. I do not like the possibility of a new war, for Israelis sake, for Iranians sake, for my personal sake.

I'm very sorry about the dead and injured people, but I am much more concerned with the aftermath of the things, a new war would be much worse that "only" 8 dead people, don't you think? Also, one prime minister of a country like Israel must not openly say things like that, it lowers his credibility and weakens his political strength in nations that live a bit further away from Israel. It is a matter of political correct things to say, he is a politician and he is expected to act in a way politicians do. I also understand the pressure and the emotions surrounding these terrible events, but if you can't do it, then step away from the Prime Ministers position.

Israel and Iran are just spinning in circles, not one or the other side is doing anything to stop the hate and violence, both countries are protecting their own interests and by doing that you piss off the other side.

Until some kind of compromise is made, the escalation of these fights will continue, until finally a full scale war breaks out and that can be reflected on the whole world and it becomes an active problem for me, you and everyone else.

I still do not see why USA agencies have to be involved into this? Why don't they investigate every bombing in every other country? Cherry picking?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
20-07-2012, 02:14 AM
(20-07-2012 12:17 AM)Filox Wrote:  I know all that, but what I personally am concerned is the NEW WAR. And statements that spark that can spark that. That is why I have commented it, that is why I do not like that. I do not like the possibility of a new war, for Israelis sake, for Iranians sake, for my personal sake.

Do you think statements will spark a war? statements between Iran and Israel has been flying here for the past 30 years. What will bring a war, however, is actions. like major terror attack or Iran having a bomb that could wipe Israel off the map.
I don't like the possisbility of a war either (especially when consider that I'll probably have to take part in it as a soldier), but this is the reality of Israel. We hope for peace all the time, but we just can't not wonder when the next war will break off.

(20-07-2012 12:17 AM)Filox Wrote:  I'm very sorry about the dead and injured people, but I am much more concerned with the aftermath of the things, a new war would be much worse that "only" 8 dead people, don't you think? Also, one prime minister of a country like Israel must not openly say things like that, it lowers his credibility and weakens his political strength in nations that live a bit further away from Israel. It is a matter of political correct things to say, he is a politician and he is expected to act in a way politicians do. I also understand the pressure and the emotions surrounding these terrible events, but if you can't do it, then step away from the Prime Ministers position.

Bibi's credibility has gone for a walk and she never came back, and believe me I'm saying it from a very good reasons, which I won't mention right now because it is not the issue. But! he is also a leader of a country, my country, and he is expected to lead. And when this kind of thing happens, I expect him to respond like a leader should respond- not like a politician. Leave politicly correct for less important things, but when it comes to people's lives, his country's people lives, I don't need politicly correct.
And believe me when I say that as long as Bibi is the PM of Israel, you don't have anything to worry about. Bibi doesn't have the balls to start a war.

(20-07-2012 12:17 AM)Filox Wrote:  Israel and Iran are just spinning in circles, not one or the other side is doing anything to stop the hate and violence, both countries are protecting their own interests and by doing that you piss off the other side.

So we should stop protecting our interests? what country, which want to continue to be a country, will stop its interests? and concerning Iran, Israel's interests is not being drive into the sea or explode to billion pieces. So Yeah, I think we should stik to our interests in this point.

(20-07-2012 12:17 AM)Filox Wrote:  Until some kind of compromise is made, the escalation of these fights will continue, until finally a full scale war breaks out and that can be reflected on the whole world and it becomes an active problem for me, you and everyone else.

That is really beautiful statement. Too bad this statement and the reality excist in 2 different parallel universes.

(20-07-2012 12:17 AM)Filox Wrote:  I still do not see why USA agencies have to be involved into this? Why don't they investigate every bombing in every other country? Cherry picking?

who says they don't? and why do you care so much?
20-07-2012, 02:29 AM
(19-07-2012 10:35 AM)shiranl Wrote:  And as far as why the FBI and CIA are involved with it? Well, the things you need to do because you're the biggest super power in the world- go figure.
No you're not

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
20-07-2012, 02:52 AM
I hope you do realise I'm a sucker for conspiracies, specially those that involve USA and Israel? That makes me "a bit" biased in this subject... Of course, I am not taking sides here, specially not the Irans side, but I do have a feeling that sometimes the best thing to do is leave the hornets nest alone (this has nothing to do with this particular terrorist attack, more as a general statement).

Of course you must and should protect you interests. But as an outside observer, I have a feeling both sides should be a bit more considerate toward the other side. When protecting your own interests, you do need to pay attention to the nations around you, as they need to pay attention to you as well. The problem here is the very long time of bad relations and tensions you have down there.

And yes, some of my statements are just too optimistic, or wishful, what can I say...

I guess time will tell how things will develop. All we can do is speculate here.

P.S.

There is a question running around my mind... What if Bibi accuses Iran, but then later they find out that Iran was not guilty for this attack, but someone else? Imagine the problem of attacking someone in order to stop your people from dying, but later you realise you made a "small" error... That is NOT an error that can ever happen. That is why one must think first, talk later.

-Hunter S. Thompson
20-07-2012, 03:13 AM
Well, I don't think we need to consider the feelings of an entity which time and time again expresses its desire for my country to be eliminated from the map. But, in the second Iran will back off and says it accepts our existence with a few conditions (like sign a peace agreement with the Palestinian), which is considerable, the whole situation will change. The thing is- they don't disagree with us about the Palestinians conflict, they don't disagree with us about our stand with Syria or Lebanon, they do not disagree with our ruling system or our nuclear weapons. They disagree with our very own existence. When they stop it, when they'll agree that we are here and we are staying, then and only then we will have something to talk about.

Well, it won't happen. Because behind every single terror attack, and this was clearly a terror attack from the begining, against Israelis around the world, Iran is standing. And why? because Iran is the biggest main founder of terror against Israelis around the world. For the past several months all over the world an intentioned terror attacks against Israelis were stopped by local police after recieving information from the Mossad. Behinde all of them- Iran was to blame.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,...45,00.html
20-07-2012, 03:24 AM
Unfortunately, the leaders of a country represent that same country. And when a leader is a retarded religious mindfuck, the whole country has a bad rep... I'm looking and looking and I simply can not see this whole thing leading anywhere but war. And I really do not want another war to start anywhere in the world, specially not somewhere where we have so much third parties involved and just waiting to jump in all this confusion.

And I'd say this was a terrorist attack, not terror attack. I hate the American new name for a very old thing... Terrorist came from the word terror, but when you say "terror attack", you sound like George Bush, poor soul that has limited speech abilities so he does not understand all the correct words, but he uses his own words...

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
20-07-2012, 03:34 AM
You and I both. I don't want a war either, but sometimes we just don't have a choice.

Don't start with me! I'm studying for our local SAT's and the English section is pritty much the only section I feel secure enough I'll pass with no problem. Don't take my hopes away!
20-07-2012, 03:56 AM
Then don't use "Bush English", but pre-Bush English...

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post