Summon Bigger Fool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Summon Bigger Fool
So for those of you who are curious as to what I was doing during my extended absence, here you go:

Summon Bigger Fool, my blog. Where I post my thoughts on writing, along with a few reviews that point out how they violate (or comply with) the rules of effective narrative structure and horror. It also contains links to my other writing projects, all Fear mythos works.

I've got a domain name registered to move the site to soon, and I'll start doing video updates then. I may or may not do some videos on atheism and philosophy, depending on interest.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post
27-03-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: Summon Bigger Fool
Oh shit! He's back!

Quick, clean this place up! Lucra, get off his chair! Hide all the dirty magazines, weed resin, and posts where we bash him for leaving!

Ahem.

Hello there, Unbeliever. Long time, no see. We weren't expecting you back so soon. Care for a Tic Tac?

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
28-03-2012, 04:37 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 04:40 AM by DeepThought.)
Wow!

Welcome back. I hope you will visit more often now.

Like your signature:
- Terry Pratchett

Reminds me of the time I filled a super soaker with petrol, put a cigarette lighter in front of it (positioned using fence wire wrapped around the lighter and the nozzle). I taped down the lighters lever, lit it and had some fun.

Glad I stopped in time. I realised it was a stupid idea when I let go and the tip of the super-soaker stayed on fire and kept leaking petrol despite having let go of the trigger...

Also the plastic was starting to get soft. The tip was all melted though I did expect that. Still it was the wrong kind of plastic to use with a solvent like octane.

I had a couple full buckets of water next to me and a garden hose ready to go so I think I would have been OK. The super-soaker tank ruptured 1 minute later but the nozzle and other areas started leaking fuel before that.

So kids... don't be dumb... Use real flame-thrower parts instead of that cheap plastic rubbish that's meant for water!
umm. really just save yourself the trouble of doing it cos it was a waste of time.

The flame was pretty small and pissy. The flame extended from the nozzle by roughly by 1 meter in a cone shaped flame. The flame was also more interested in going up than in the direction I was pointing. Kindof went out and up and the cone diameter was only roughly 30-40cm at its largest point.

So save yourself the trouble and play Call of Duty - World at War. (The mission with Japanese in the trenches where you "burn em out" Big Grin)

Then you can get it all out of your system without ending up in hospital all roasty toasty...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
28-03-2012, 05:56 AM
I heard you and Ashley Hunt went off to pillage the lands of Kent Hovind. Did you bring us any prezzies, did ya, did ya?

Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-03-2012, 07:05 AM
(28-03-2012 04:37 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Wow!

Welcome back. I hope you will visit more often now.

Like your signature:
- Terry Pratchett

Thank you. I'm going to try. And I quite like that quote myself, though I suppose that's obvious, given that it's in my signature.

(28-03-2012 05:56 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I heard you and Ashley Hunt went off to pillage the lands of Kent Hovind. Did you bring us any prezzies, did ya, did ya?

Big Grin

Well, no. Customs agencies are a bitch like that.

- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-03-2012, 03:57 PM
(28-03-2012 07:05 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Well, no. Customs agencies are a bitch like that.
Awwwwww Sad.

I was gonna do an experiment. I was gonna switch his brain with a flea's and see if anyone noticed Sad.

On a serious note though I'm glad to see you back (even though I was a pretty much a newbie when you left) and I hope things take an upturn in your life Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.