Sumo!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Sumo!
It's the Kyushu Basho and it is the first tournament for Harumafuji as Yokozuna, and he is looking to keep a streak going. Unfortunately he has lost today on day two, but hopefully he will bounce back tomorrow.

Do you follow sumo? Do you have a prediction for who will win the Emperors Cup this Basho? *I'm looking at you Girly, pretty sure you and I are the only two here who follow the sumo.*

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
13-11-2012, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2012 10:05 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Sumo!
It is not so much a sport I follow as something I worship and revere. It's the Ultimate Art of Wedgies. Bowing

But the Mongolian looks strong. That day 3 bitch slap was pretty fucking epic. Big Grin

Got no clue as to what the controversy was about on day 2.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
13-11-2012, 10:23 PM
I don't recall a controversy, I wonder if it was just a bit of an uproar because Harumafuji lost? Oh well, he bounced back today.

My man Baruto seems to be all messed up from his injuries. He pulled out last tournament, and I'm starting to wonder if he'll be able to come back. If he retires, I'll have to find a new favourite wrestler.

The Hakuho v Okinoumi match was pretty good.

18-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Epic Fucking Match!

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-11-2012, 06:15 PM
What is the towel thing the winner gets given at the end???

You have consciously forgotten you're breathing until you just read this. Why not take a few nice... slow.... and long deep breathes now you're aware.

Chill

Cool
18-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Not sure what you are looking at, but I'm assuming it's what was handed to Harumafuji at the end of the video that Girly posted? If that's what you were looking at, those are envelopes full of money from the sponsors.