Sun God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2011, 12:22 PM
RE: Sun God
(14-05-2011 03:52 PM)MasterRottweiler Wrote:  
(13-05-2011 01:33 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  Gruzbrtchzagft is the only true God!

If want your child to be blessed, you need to smear yourself with faeces and give hugs to everyone crossing your path. Not doing so will cause his wrath to descend on the earth.

all hail Gruzbrtchzagft! Big Grin

Deciever! Inglip is the only and true god. Repent and embrace the glory of Lord Inglip. Tongue

[Image: inglip.jpg]

Hey, don't blame me for listening to you Big Grin

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2011, 10:06 AM
Thank you for all your prayers to Sun God. Because of you my son Jack was born yesterday morning at 10:10 a.m. Obviously if a few if you did not pray we may have not met our prayer quota (Sun's God's is pretty small being only me and a handful of Ugandan tribesmen still worship him) but we did and he was born. Praise Sun God! He also hooked me up by having him born at 10:10 exactly. Coincidence? I think not! I'm off to the boat to play hard 10's on the craps table while my wife nurses. Thanks again!
20-05-2011, 10:20 AM

J-Hova, The people that you're talking about have sincere hearts, thinking they're wishing you your wife and your new family the very best, because they simply believe everyone thinks like they do. They presume it's so, or if not many of them knock and try to sell it to be so, door to door.

That being said, I don't think you'd be a dick at all if you said what you wrote about Sun God. I think it would be the perfect gentle humor inroad to letting them know how presumptuous they are, while at the same time they avoid learning that if you were otherwise to say, your god is bullshit so don't beg him for anything on my behalf!

The way you wrote it, is perfect. Christians are taught to close their minds and their hearts. Your Sun God introduction, may just be the key to open the door to a dialog so that they learn something about you and in turn see the world's people in a new way as well.
I'd do it if I were you, in a heartbeat.

Best wishes for your new arrival and your wife's safe and healthy delivery of little treasure newborn. Smile

I'll be praying for you. AngelTongue
I worship Moon Goddess and she made me say that. *looks up*
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2011, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2011 12:59 PM by Observer.)
(20-05-2011 10:06 AM)J-Hova Wrote:  Thank you for all your prayers to Sun God. Because of you my son Jack was born yesterday morning at 10:10 a.m. Obviously if a few if you did not pray we may have not met our prayer quota (Sun's God's is pretty small being only me and a handful of Ugandan tribesmen still worship him) but we did and he was born. Praise Sun God! He also hooked me up by having him born at 10:10 exactly. Coincidence? I think not! I'm off to the boat to play hard 10's on the craps table while my wife nurses. Thanks again!
Congratulations!
[Image: champagne2-1.jpg]

Jack: A new link in the unbroken chain that started millions of years ago.
All hail sun-god!!
I hope mother and child are doing alright...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
20-05-2011, 01:13 PM

That would be Jack, the son of J-Hova! Does this mean we get a second Christmas and in May now? Tongue

[Image: 3.gif] [Image: index.php?action=dlattach%3Btopic=234377...00%3Bimage] [Image: 3.gif]
Quote this message in a reply