'Sup A2?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2015, 06:47 PM
RE: 'Sup A2?
(18-11-2015 06:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 06:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Gloomy. But I'm contemplating stopping off at the Recreational Weed store to buy myself a bit of green sunshine! Smokin

Did you permanently move to Texas? Have you bought a 10-gallon hat and a belt-buckle yet?

Yes I moved here permanently, is where Escape Artist lives and was easier for me to move than her due to children. No I don't have a 10 gallon hat or a belt buckle yet but I have eaten at Whataburger. You'd move to Texas for someone as awesome as this too.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid886419

ahhh, so cute. Coming from me, that is saying a lot.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
18-11-2015, 09:02 PM
'Sup A2?
(18-11-2015 06:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 06:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  See, Smercy? If I had sent A2 a pm, we wouldn't be having all of this wonderful fun!

Drinking Beverage

Ok, you win. I have been getting a good laugh out of this thread. Laugh out load

My work is through here, folks.

Say, Good Night, Gracie!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-11-2015, 09:05 PM
'Sup A2?
(18-11-2015 06:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 06:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Gloomy. But I'm contemplating stopping off at the Recreational Weed store to buy myself a bit of green sunshine! Smokin

Did you permanently move to Texas? Have you bought a 10-gallon hat and a belt-buckle yet?

Yes I moved here permanently, is where Escape Artist lives and was easier for me to move than her due to children. No I don't have a 10 gallon hat or a belt buckle yet but I have eaten at Whataburger. You'd move to Texas for someone as awesome as this too.

Hell yeah! Of course I would.

But let's get real. I'd move to Texas to be close to a Whataburger!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-11-2015, 09:33 PM
(18-11-2015 09:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 06:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yes I moved here permanently, is where Escape Artist lives and was easier for me to move than her due to children. No I don't have a 10 gallon hat or a belt buckle yet but I have eaten at Whataburger. You'd move to Texas for someone as awesome as this too.

Hell yeah! Of course I would.

i would die in texas.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
18-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Sup Erx.

Or as they say in SoFla, Que pasa?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
18-11-2015, 10:18 PM
BTW Erx, what does Erxomai mean?
I'm guessing "obsessive poster" in Swahili (63 so far today). Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
18-11-2015, 11:04 PM
(18-11-2015 09:33 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 09:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hell yeah! Of course I would.

i would die in texas.

Be careful. That could be arranged with a Kickstarter.

~Izel
18-11-2015, 11:05 PM
Hitmen are on kickstarter now?

[Image: oscar.png]
18-11-2015, 11:07 PM
(18-11-2015 10:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  BTW Erx, what does Erxomai mean?
I'm guessing "obsessive poster" in Swahili (63 so far today). Smile

Sup, Round Guy? Pshhhaw. 63 is laid back. I used to max out day after day and time my TTA time for the next time I calculated I could start posting again.

I became admin just so I could have unlimited posting.

I'm so broken Weeping :sadface:

~Izel
18-11-2015, 11:21 PM
(18-11-2015 11:07 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 10:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  BTW Erx, what does Erxomai mean?
I'm guessing "obsessive poster" in Swahili (63 so far today). :)

Sup, Round Guy? Pshhhaw. 63 is laid back. I used to max out day after day and time my TTA time for the next time I calculated I could start posting again.

I became admin just so I could have unlimited posting.

I'm so broken :weeping: :sadface:

Erxomai is a Greek word I picked up in Seminary. It can mean, "I come," or "I go." Of course, my preference leans toward "I come."

The reason it is significant to me is because the "Erx" sounds roughly like "Airc" which sounds roughly like my name Eric. The "omai" sounds like "oh my".

So, whenever a different tense of the word erxomai showed up in the biblical text, the professor would point out that it was an example of (and here he would pause and point to the class like a conductor. And they would act as Greek chorus, and in unison, they would say:) "Erx" and I would reply, "oh my."

It began to become tiresome throughout the quarter, and in the end my response began to be, "oh no."

Nowadays, Erx is pronounced the way it's spelled. And so is Eric.

~Izel