Sup, Izel? I want you to please visit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Sup, Izel? I want you to please visit
Ha! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2015, 04:39 AM
(20-11-2015 04:10 AM)izel Wrote:  Sup fuckers Laugh out load That's in Şanlıurfa, predominantly Kurdish area and near border with Syria. Its about 1300 KM from where I am. Join me visiting that area if you dare Laugh out load
Fun fact: I am closer to you then you are to the location of that site even tho we are on different continents.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
20-11-2015, 04:44 AM
(20-11-2015 04:39 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 04:10 AM)izel Wrote:  Sup fuckers Laugh out load That's in Şanlıurfa, predominantly Kurdish area and near border with Syria. Its about 1300 KM from where I am. Join me visiting that area if you dare Laugh out load
Fun fact: I am closer to you then you are to the location of that site even tho we are on different continents.

Well join us Smile the rest of the forums will be watching us online while we get our throats cut Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
20-11-2015, 04:46 AM
(20-11-2015 04:44 AM)izel Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 04:39 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Fun fact: I am closer to you then you are to the location of that site even tho we are on different continents.

Well join us Smile the rest of the forums will be watching us online while we get our throats cut Laugh out load

Don't even think it! Weeping

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-11-2015, 07:11 AM
I take it you're in a relatively safe neck of the woods there?
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
20-11-2015, 07:23 AM
Sup, Izel? I want you to please visit

Whatevs. I would love to go there. But like I said in the OP, I'm more interested in you going to check it out and telling us all about it. I'm very fascinated by Gobekli Tepe, but I'm too broke to go. Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-11-2015, 07:43 AM
(20-11-2015 07:11 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I take it you're in a relatively safe neck of the woods there?
I'm in Özdere İzmir Province also known as the pearl of Aegean Smile Here we are fine, most of the country is fine but the part that borders Syria and Irak is a mess Undecided

(20-11-2015 07:23 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Whatevs. I would love to go there. But like I said in the OP, I'm more interested in you going to check it out and telling us all about it. I'm very fascinated by Gobekli Tepe, but I'm too broke to go. Sad

sup Erx? Whatevs? You wanna send me to get executed by ISIS? I see how it is Tongue

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 3 users Like izel's post
20-11-2015, 07:51 AM
(20-11-2015 04:44 AM)izel Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 04:39 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Fun fact: I am closer to you then you are to the location of that site even tho we are on different continents.

I was thinking more in the terms of eating baklava , watching that lovely sunset in Izmir.... , you know, things that don`t entail any of my body parts being cut.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 4 users Like Slowminded's post
20-11-2015, 07:52 AM
(20-11-2015 07:51 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 04:44 AM)izel Wrote:  Well join us Smile the rest of the forums will be watching us online while we get our throats cut Laugh out load

I was thinking more in the terms of eating baklava , watching that lovely sunset in Izmir.... , you know.

It doesn't get better Smile This guy wants to send us to desert, why would I do such thing Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
20-11-2015, 07:57 AM
(20-11-2015 07:43 AM)izel Wrote:  sup Erx? Whatevs? You wanna send me to get executed by ISIS? I see how it is Tongue

I am pretty sure they wouldn't execute you. I am sure they would use you for other purposes. Just be safe. What a sad world we have.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post