Sup, Izel? I want you to please visit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2015, 07:58 AM
RE: Sup, Izel? I want you to please visit
(20-11-2015 07:52 AM)izel Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 07:51 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I was thinking more in the terms of eating baklava , watching that lovely sunset in Izmir.... , you know.

It doesn't get better Smile This guy wants to send us to desert, why would I do such thing Laugh out load

Meh. You can have baklava and sunsets anytime. When can you go visit a site that sets the history books back by thousands of years? How could Hunter/gatherers build such a huge megalithic site over 11,500 years ago? Answer? They probably weren't hunter/gatherers. And why did they completely bury it around 2000 years later? Fuck your sweet tooth! I demand answers to humanity's ancient questions!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-11-2015, 08:00 AM
(20-11-2015 07:57 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 07:43 AM)izel Wrote:  sup Erx? Whatevs? You wanna send me to get executed by ISIS? I see how it is Tongue

I am pretty sure they wouldn't execute you. I am sure they would use you for other purposes. Just be safe. What a sad world we have.

nah I'm too infidel-ish for them Laugh out load They like camels and sheep Laughat

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like izel's post
20-11-2015, 08:20 AM
(20-11-2015 08:00 AM)izel Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 07:57 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I am pretty sure they wouldn't execute you. I am sure they would use you for other purposes. Just be safe. What a sad world we have.

nah I'm too infidel-ish for them Laugh out load They like camels and sheep Laughat

Slip a burqa on. Ya know, that sexy one that shows your ankles off, and you can't even tell.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
20-11-2015, 08:26 AM
(20-11-2015 07:58 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 07:52 AM)izel Wrote:  It doesn't get better Smile This guy wants to send us to desert, why would I do such thing Laugh out load

Meh. You can have baklava and sunsets anytime. When can you go visit a site that sets the history books back by thousands of years? How could Hunter/gatherers build such a huge megalithic site over 11,500 years ago? Answer? They probably weren't hunter/gatherers. And why did they completely bury it around 2000 years later? Fuck your sweet tooth! I demand answers to humanity's ancient questions!!!

Why?
Because some tribal control freak made up a new set of rules that eventually pitted one tribe against others and the majority of civilizations known at that time wiped each other out. Shit was forgotten and nature is a landfill.

There.
Hope that doesn't cut too close to home, or anything. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-11-2015, 08:28 AM
(20-11-2015 08:26 AM)kim Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 07:58 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Meh. You can have baklava and sunsets anytime. When can you go visit a site that sets the history books back by thousands of years? How could Hunter/gatherers build such a huge megalithic site over 11,500 years ago? Answer? They probably weren't hunter/gatherers. And why did they completely bury it around 2000 years later? Fuck your sweet tooth! I demand answers to humanity's ancient questions!!!

Why?
Because some tribal control freak made up a new set of rules that eventually pitted one tribe against others and the majority of civilizations known at that time wiped each other out. Shit was forgotten and nature is a landfill.

There.

Well.
At least now I guess I can go about my day. Unsure

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-11-2015, 08:34 AM
(20-11-2015 08:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 08:26 AM)kim Wrote:  Why?

There.

Well.

I have Ephesus only few km away from me if that helps Tongue

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
20-11-2015, 08:49 AM
(20-11-2015 08:34 AM)izel Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 08:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Well.

I have Ephesus only few km away from me if that helps Tongue

Tempting, but sounds to Biblical for me! Tongue

~Izel
20-11-2015, 08:50 AM
(20-11-2015 08:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 08:26 AM)kim Wrote:  Why?

There.

Well.

Sorry to harsh on repeating history, but I'm just so pissed that theist lemmings are trying to kill off my species, AGAIN.

Please stay safe, Izel - I'd love to see pics of where you are! I haven't been around lately, have you posted any? Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
20-11-2015, 09:14 AM
(20-11-2015 08:50 AM)kim Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 08:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Well.

Sorry to harsh on repeating history, but I'm just so pissed that theist lemmings are trying to kill off my species, AGAIN.

Please stay safe, Izel - I'd love to see pics of where you are! I haven't been around lately, have you posted any? Smile

Yes, please post pics. Also, I hear it is becoming common for people to take pictures of themselves naked on various monuments and such. Just sayin'...

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
20-11-2015, 09:16 AM
(20-11-2015 09:14 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 08:50 AM)kim Wrote:  Sorry to harsh on repeating history, but I'm just so pissed that theist lemmings are trying to kill off my species, AGAIN.

Yes, please post pics. Also, I hear it is becoming common for people to take pictures of themselves naked on various monuments and such. Just sayin'...

It's the only way we can keep the terrorists from winning.

~Izel