Sup friends!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Sup friends!
(11-05-2014 02:54 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 02:52 PM)Mr Brightside Wrote:  Well i still feel special.. I just realized your the same guy on the other forum im talking to about gears haha!

Holy crap you are that guy. You still have gears?

yep 1,2 and 3 anyways.. i traded Judgement in after i beat it... waste of $60 :/

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
― Epicurus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2014, 03:25 PM
(11-05-2014 03:01 PM)Mr Brightside Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 02:54 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Holy crap you are that guy. You still have gears?

yep 1,2 and 3 anyways.. i traded Judgement in after i beat it... waste of $60 :/

Awesome then we should give gamertags.Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-05-2014, 04:23 PM
(11-05-2014 03:25 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 03:01 PM)Mr Brightside Wrote:  yep 1,2 and 3 anyways.. i traded Judgement in after i beat it... waste of $60 :/

Awesome then we should give gamertags.Tongue

Cool.. mine is HashMasta45.. kinda dumb i know don't have Gold atm but will get it soon. Feel free to add me whenever, gears 3 still has plenty of players so shouldn't be hard to find some good games.. You play any other games? Diablo 3 is pretty badass.. been meaning to get the new dlc just havent had the time to yet.

― Epicurus
11-05-2014, 04:24 PM
(11-05-2014 04:23 PM)Mr Brightside Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 03:25 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Awesome then we should give gamertags.Tongue

Cool.. mine is HashMasta45.. kinda dumb i know don't have Gold atm but will get it soon. Feel free to add me whenever, gears 3 still has plenty of players so shouldn't be hard to find some good games.. You play any other games? Diablo 3 is pretty badass.. been meaning to get the new dlc just havent had the time to yet.

I really just play COD and Gears of war. I am thinking about getting back into halo, and I also play UMvC3

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-05-2014, 04:36 PM
(11-05-2014 04:24 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 04:23 PM)Mr Brightside Wrote:  Cool.. mine is HashMasta45.. kinda dumb i know don't have Gold atm but will get it soon. Feel free to add me whenever, gears 3 still has plenty of players so shouldn't be hard to find some good games.. You play any other games? Diablo 3 is pretty badass.. been meaning to get the new dlc just havent had the time to yet.

I really just play COD and Gears of war. I am thinking about getting back into halo, and I also play UMvC3

I used to play COD but just couldn't justify $60 a year to keep current.. plus i dunno i feel like with Gears or Halo i could go out and just massacre people.. COD your doing good if you get a 5 kill streak XD.. but then again maybe i just suck at COD lol.

I haven't played Halo in monthsssss.. would probably get butt raped if i tried playing now. But im always down to jump back in. I played the crap outa battlefield 3 (i think it was 3) but havent even bothered to get the new one. Sick of these developers releasing half finished glitchy pieces of shit.

Oh an UMvC3 is the shit! Too bad i traded it in ;(

― Epicurus
11-05-2014, 04:38 PM
(11-05-2014 04:36 PM)Mr Brightside Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 04:24 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I really just play COD and Gears of war. I am thinking about getting back into halo, and I also play UMvC3

I used to play COD but just couldn't justify $60 a year to keep current.. plus i dunno i feel like with Gears or Halo i could go out and just massacre people.. COD your doing good if you get a 5 kill streak XD.. but then again maybe i just suck at COD lol.

I haven't played Halo in monthsssss.. would probably get butt raped if i tried playing now. But im always down to jump back in. I played the crap outa battlefield 3 (i think it was 3) but havent even bothered to get the new one. Sick of these developers releasing half finished glitchy pieces of shit.

Oh an UMvC3 is the shit! Too bad i traded it in ;(

I got battlefield 3

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-05-2014, 05:24 PM
(11-05-2014 01:35 PM)Mr Brightside Wrote:  Hello, just wanted to introduce myself.. I live in Texas and it's kind of hard to meet new people around here. Being an atheist is kind of frowned upon here. But im kind of used to it since i've lived in Texas my whole life. As a kid a teacher actually pulled me aside and told me i would burn in hell if i didn't follow her version of god.. So that kind of messed my head up all throughout school. Guess parents and teachers are so lazy they just resort to scare tactics these days. Anyways i ended up finding my own way with no help from the school.. I remember hearing these biblical stories coming from people who were suppose to be.. smart and my piers. I just remember thinking "these people can't actually believe this crap right?" I saw through these things as a kid.. why can't full grown adults see how ludicrous these fables are? Maybe because its the easy route, i suppose its easier to say "God dun it" then actually study and learn how it happened. Good old god of the gaps, eh?

Well anyways thats a little about me! Hope to have some good debates and conversations here!

Thanks for reading and it's nice to meet all of you =p

Mr B

Sounds like you'll be a perfect fit here. Welcome!

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes CindysRain's post
11-05-2014, 06:12 PM
*raises hand* May I, too give a nerdy intro?

I probably coulda shoulda done better Dodgy

Anyways, welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here!

[Image: notagain.gif]