Sup infidels :) Miss me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2016, 10:56 AM
Sup infidels :) Miss me?
So, I been enjoying my 3 months off of work this winter. Even though winter for us is weather temperatures between 50-70 degrees but, not a beach weather therefore we close from January 1st to April 1st. So what I did you ask? Well, I went to Bursa for 2 weeks Wink learn how to skiing in the snow No busted my butt few times but hey how else would one learn right? I also smoked for the first time ever, yes you heard it right, I smoked cannabis for the first time ever Hobo. Didn't do much for me though. A tourist from Germany we were hanging out with introduced me to it and I tried it and nothing happened. I didn't run around town naked, didn't see zombies, absolutely nothing happened Consider. It may had been the type or quality of it but I thought I was gonna go insane for a bit and was disappointed lol. Anyway, what's new with all you guys? I gotta browse through and see what's been going on in my absence Drinking Beverage Miss you all Heart

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like izel's post
12-03-2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Sup infidels :) Miss me?
Yabut... who are you?

Tongue

Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like DLJ's post
12-03-2016, 11:00 AM
(12-03-2016 10:59 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yabut... who are you?

Tongue

Beat me to it.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 3 users Like WillHopp's post
12-03-2016, 11:01 AM
(12-03-2016 10:56 AM)izel Wrote:  So, I been enjoying my 3 months off of work this winter. Even though winter for us is weather temperatures between 50-70 degrees but, not a beach weather therefore we close from January 1st to April 1st. So what I did you ask? Well, I went to Bursa for 2 weeks Wink learn how to skiing in the snow No busted my butt few times but hey how else would one learn right? I also smoked for the first time ever, yes you heard it right, I smoked cannabis for the first time ever Hobo. Didn't do much for me though. A tourist from Germany we were hanging out with introduced me to it and I tried it and nothing happened. I didn't run around town naked, didn't see zombies, absolutely nothing happened Consider. It may had been the type or quality of it but I thought I was gonna go insane for a bit and was disappointed lol. Anyway, what's new with all you guys? I gotta browse through and see what's been going on in my absence Drinking Beverage Miss you all Heart

Are you sure you didn't run around town naked? That looked like you! You were probably so stoned on the devilweed you don't remember!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
12-03-2016, 11:06 AM
(12-03-2016 10:56 AM)izel Wrote:  So, I been enjoying my 3 months off of work this winter. Even though winter for us is weather temperatures between 50-70 degrees but, not a beach weather therefore we close from January 1st to April 1st. So what I did you ask? Well, I went to Bursa for 2 weeks Wink learn how to skiing in the snow No busted my butt few times but hey how else would one learn right? I also smoked for the first time ever, yes you heard it right, I smoked cannabis for the first time ever Hobo. Didn't do much for me though. A tourist from Germany we were hanging out with introduced me to it and I tried it and nothing happened. I didn't run around town naked, didn't see zombies, absolutely nothing happened Consider. It may had been the type or quality of it but I thought I was gonna go insane for a bit and was disappointed lol. Anyway, what's new with all you guys? I gotta browse through and see what's been going on in my absence Drinking Beverage Miss you all Heart

You don't go crazy on cannabis! Smile

You tend to enjoy some things more, like music and food and beauty, whatever turns you on. And you forget about physical aches and pains (as long as they are not super strong). And you laugh more.

But lots of times it doesn't do anything the first few times. Many people feel nothing at first.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
12-03-2016, 11:33 AM
(12-03-2016 11:06 AM)Dom Wrote:  You don't go crazy on cannabis! Smile

You tend to enjoy some things more, like music and food and beauty, whatever turns you on. And you forget about physical aches and pains (as long as they are not super strong). And you laugh more.

But lots of times it doesn't do anything the first few times. Many people feel nothing at first.

Well, that's where the disappointment was. I don't need to spend 20€ on a few puffs to enjoy music or nature Tongue cup of tea or coffee does the trick. Although I didn't pay 20€ on it, other favors may have been exchanged or may not I can't remember I was too "stoned". Laugh out load just kidding.Tongue

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
12-03-2016, 11:38 AM
I noticed your absence. More fun in forums with Izel around!
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
12-03-2016, 11:42 AM
Who are you?(no joke I didn't even know you till now) Any way welcome back.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
12-03-2016, 11:45 AM
Yep. Hug

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
12-03-2016, 11:58 AM
I missed you. Welcome back. I'm glad that you got to ski; it is one of my favorite sports.
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post