Sup with North Korea's kids?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: Sup with North Korea's kids?
I wouldn't trust Fox News even if they told me my own name.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TheLogicalAthiest's post
06-04-2013, 08:15 AM

(06-04-2013 07:46 AM)TheLogicalAthiest Wrote:  I wouldn't trust Fox News even if they told me my own name.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-04-2013, 02:55 PM
(05-04-2013 02:08 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  So many Chinese soldiers died defending North Korea's independence. We don't want North Korea to be just a buffer. We want our neighbor to be friendly, open and prosperous also. We want North Korea to reform and open up like what China did and has being doing.

What you want has little to do with the reality of the situation. Currently, North Korea is serving as a buffer between the heavily westernized South Korea and China. That is the only reason I can ever see China tolerating the nonsense that their foolish punk-ass leader is spewing out as of late.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
08-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Sup with North Korea's kids?
The u.s. media tells its people who to hate and then the self proclaimed freethinkers fall right in line. Are you guys too stupid to remember the Iraq war? Oh wait let me guess, this is different and its real.
08-04-2013, 10:48 PM
I and I thinks he's Special and the only person who can think for himself...
(08-04-2013 10:21 AM)I and I Wrote:  Are you guys too stupid to remember the Iraq war? Oh wait let me guess, this is different and its real.

Wow... aren't you clever!

You should go buy yourself an Island and live on it, so you can live up to your forum name.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
09-04-2013, 12:07 AM
(07-04-2013 02:55 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  What you want has little to do with the reality of the situation. Currently, North Korea is serving as a buffer between the heavily westernized South Korea and China. That is the only reason I can ever see China tolerating the nonsense that their foolish punk-ass leader is spewing out as of late.

Exactly. This has been the case for more than 60 years. North Korea is strategically important to China and they will keep them just where they are. I think that the young Supreme Leader will be eventually be shown his place.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
09-04-2013, 03:58 AM
(08-04-2013 10:21 AM)I and I Wrote:  The u.s. media tells its people who to hate and then the self proclaimed freethinkers fall right in line. Are you guys too stupid to remember the Iraq war? Oh wait let me guess, this is different and its real.

Oh, I'm sorry. When a threat of nuclear war or an invasion of South Korea occurs, I guess I am just supposed to forget the fact that those are bad. Fuck you I and I, it's a shame there isn't a hell for you to go to with your bullshit.

09-04-2013, 04:52 AM
(09-04-2013 03:58 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 10:21 AM)I and I Wrote:  The u.s. media tells its people who to hate and then the self proclaimed freethinkers fall right in line. Are you guys too stupid to remember the Iraq war? Oh wait let me guess, this is different and its real.

Oh, I'm sorry. When a threat of nuclear war or an invasion of South Korea occurs, I guess I am just supposed to forget the fact that those are bad. Fuck you I and I, it's a shame there isn't a hell for you to go to with your bullshit.

Months before any of this south Korea and the U.S. had war game plans and the war games were practicing an invasion of North Korea. Fuck you for being a stupid fuck and not even considering that this is a clear provocation.
09-04-2013, 04:57 AM
(09-04-2013 04:52 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 03:58 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Oh, I'm sorry. When a threat of nuclear war or an invasion of South Korea occurs, I guess I am just supposed to forget the fact that those are bad. Fuck you I and I, it's a shame there isn't a hell for you to go to with your bullshit.

Months before any of this south Korea and the U.S. had war game plans and the war games were practicing an invasion of North Korea. Fuck you for being a stupid fuck and not even considering that this is a clear provocation.

Of course there are war games preparing for North Korea's bullshit. We are kind of at war with them, I don't know if you forgot. So you can go ahead and take your insult back, you inbred mongoloid.

09-04-2013, 05:06 AM
(09-04-2013 04:57 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 04:52 AM)I and I Wrote:  Months before any of this south Korea and the U.S. had war game plans and the war games were practicing an invasion of North Korea. Fuck you for being a stupid fuck and not even considering that this is a clear provocation.

Of course there are war games preparing for North Korea's bullshit. We are kind of at war with them, I don't know if you forgot. So you can go ahead and take your insult back, you inbred mongoloid.

So practicing an invasion of North Korea shouldn't be taken as a provocation? WOW you are fucking stupid. What nation would allow the practicing of an invasion right next to it's border? Remember the U.S. shit itself when the soviet union put missles in cuba.