Sup with North Korea's kids?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: Sup with North Korea's kids?
(09-04-2013 05:06 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 04:57 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Of course there are war games preparing for North Korea's bullshit. We are kind of at war with them, I don't know if you forgot. So you can go ahead and take your insult back, you inbred mongoloid.

So practicing an invasion of North Korea shouldn't be taken as a provocation? WOW you are fucking stupid. What nation would allow the practicing of an invasion right next to it's border? Remember the U.S. shit itself when the soviet union put missles in cuba.

No, it should not be taken as a provocation, similarly to the evidence indicating that the North Koreans clearly want to nuke the United States. Should we take that as a provocation of war? Clearly you have no brain, or at least no functioning one within the cavernous cranium poorly placed upon your spineless shell. I would offer to continue this debate, but I now remember why I ignored you in the first place. You are a privileged, immature fucktard without any actual life experience. Good day, Idiot^2, and good luck with your tinfoil hat.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2013, 09:31 AM

We need to annialate their government and let the people eat
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2013, 09:37 AM
(09-04-2013 09:31 AM)That Icelandic Wrote:  We need to annialate their government and let the people eat

Their people are brainwashed to support their government.

09-04-2013, 09:43 AM
I suspect it's more intimidation than brainwashing.
09-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Sup with North Korea's kids?
The us army is not exactly the good guys from a global perspective.

I think "I and I" has a point there about the practices prior to NK's threats.

However, before the us provocations there was NK's constant nuclear missile party going on... Needles to mention our own nuclear arsenal and the fact that we have been the only cowards to use them against civil targets (Hiroshima and Nagasaki).

So this is not about the bad guys and the good guys, its only comparable to a gang fight. They are all assholes and civilians and low rank soldiers are gonna take the hit while the puppet masters hide in their bunkers.

Lets be careful with our beliefs and take our endless war history into account. And the fact that this kid in NK is a freak with a lot of power but we don't know if is him or people behind him. (Most likely not him, he's a perfect scape goat)

In the meantime, who is gonna benefit in the long run with the situation?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Weeeeee_Zard's post
09-04-2013, 10:19 AM
(09-04-2013 09:37 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 09:31 AM)That Icelandic Wrote:  We need to annialate their government and let the people eat

Their people are brainwashed to support their government.

many people in the U.S. still believe that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction......so what is your definition of brain washed?

Many americans believe their military is defending freedom and helping people around the world gain freedom.....again what is your definition of brainwashed?
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
09-04-2013, 12:06 PM
(09-04-2013 09:59 AM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  The us army is not exactly the good guys from a global perspective.

However, before the us provocations there was NK's constant nuclear missile party going on... Needles to mention our own nuclear arsenal and the fact that we have been the only cowards to use them against civil targets (Hiroshima and Nagasaki).

So this is not about the bad guys and the good guys, its only comparable to a gang fight. They are all assholes and civilians and low rank soldiers are gonna take the hit while the puppet masters hide in their bunkers.

Lets be careful with our beliefs and take our endless war history into account. And the fact that this kid in NK is a freak with a lot of power but we don't know if is him or people behind him. (Most likely not him, he's a perfect scape goat)

To correct you, no one has used nuclear devices against people. Those were atomic devices.

No one has said that the United States is inherently the good guys.

09-04-2013, 05:07 PM
(09-04-2013 12:06 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 09:59 AM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  The us army is not exactly the good guys from a global perspective.

To correct you, no one has used nuclear devices against people. Those were atomic devices.

It is pretty certain that the use of those two bombs ended the war and saved millions of lives.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-04-2013, 05:29 PM
(09-04-2013 05:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 12:06 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  To correct you, no one has used nuclear devices against people. Those were atomic devices.

It is pretty certain that the use of those two bombs ended the war and saved millions of lives.

that tired exhausted proven false line. Rolleyes

how exactly was dropping the atomic bombs even necessary? The japanese government wanted to surrender but keep their emperor, the U.S. ignores these offers then ends up accepting the condition of maintaining the emperor.

The damage that the two bombs did was nothing compared to what normal bombs dropped in massive amounts were doing to other major cities like Tokyo.

And by accepting the fact that those two towns were not military targets, you are basically saying that it is good to sacrifice a shit load of innocent civillians to win a war, but north korea is crazy and we are sane. Rolleyes what fucking joke
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
09-04-2013, 08:20 PM
(09-04-2013 05:29 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 05:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  It is pretty certain that the use of those two bombs ended the war and saved millions of lives.

that tired exhausted proven false line. Rolleyes

how exactly was dropping the atomic bombs even necessary? The japanese government wanted to surrender but keep their emperor, the U.S. ignores these offers then ends up accepting the condition of maintaining the emperor.

The damage that the two bombs did was nothing compared to what normal bombs dropped in massive amounts were doing to other major cities like Tokyo.

And by accepting the fact that those two towns were not military targets, you are basically saying that it is good to sacrifice a shit load of innocent civillians to win a war, but north korea is crazy and we are sane. Rolleyes what fucking joke
How's the wifi in whatever alternate reality you live in? Japan at the time had been preparing for a house to house defense of the home islands. Add to that the fact that it hastened the end of the war by months and yes a pretty good case can be made for the dropping of the bombs.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense