Sup with North Korea's kids?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2013, 08:59 AM
RE: Sup with North Korea's kids?
(10-04-2013 05:58 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 10:19 AM)I and I Wrote:  many people in the U.S. still believe that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction......so what is your definition of brain washed?

Many americans believe their military is defending freedom and helping people around the world gain freedom.....again what is your definition of brainwashed?

I am sorry, direct me to prove that the U.S media outlets that are government-run.

I am sorry, I don't think you understood the question: You see kids, papa government wanted to invade Iraq so they get their media to persuade public opinion on the war by WMD news constantly being talked about on the news.

Why the mother fuck would a news agency repeat exactly what the government wants them to repeat and therefore functioning as a state ran media.

Are you going to somehow imply that the medias massive WMD propaganda campaign just coincidentally coincided with the U.S. wanting to invade Iraq?

Isn't a state ran media a media that simply functions as a propaganda tool for the government as was the case in the build up to the Iraq war?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2013, 09:19 AM
how a state ran media works
http://watchdocumentary.org/watch/to-sel...e161c.html

Remember jessica lynch? that story was completely fabricated pulled straight from uncle sams ass. The state ran media got the story from the government, then the state ran media began doing it's job in telling the jessica lynch story.

Here is jessica lynch admitting that her situation was used by the U.S. for propaganda.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500202_162-2725423.html

This chick is injured and then treated in an Iraqi hospital, it was early in the war and the U.S. reached it's hand in it's ass and pulled out a nice warm doozy for the public to eat. The U.S. told the state ran media that jessica lynch was captured and was being held hostage, so the U.S. has lights and cameras for the "raid" on the hospital to "save" jessica lynch.

U.S. media is a state ran media.
10-04-2013, 09:21 AM
(10-04-2013 08:54 AM)I and I Wrote:  There is no logic behind the "we bombed to save lives" either. That is like saying "hey, tomorrow I am going to cut off your arm but to save me time and you a limb, I am just going to cut your fingers off today, I am cutting your fingers off to save your limb"

Drinking Beverage

The fingers could be gangrenous Drinking Beverage

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
10-04-2013, 09:25 AM
If I may, without looking for links to all of it, there is ample evidence that Japan understood it had lost world war 2 and was prepared to surrender before the attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. There is also speculation, not necessarily supported by known documents but to me having the strong smell of truth, that the bombs were used not to defeat the Japanese but to frighten the Russians.

Those who argue a military necessity to drop the bombs are deluded by mistaken beliefs, beliefs fostered by histories that try to project US exceptionalism.

Those who assert that absent state run media government propaganda does not exist are at best misinformed and more likely delusional.

America must never lose the knowledge that so far we are the only country that has used nuclear bombs on another country. That knowledge should temper our foreign actions but to date has not. We continue to be aggressive world wide and please understand that it is not in the best interests of the people in the countries we attack. Any rational analysis leads to the understanding it is in the interests of the monied and ruling classes in this country.
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post
10-04-2013, 09:28 AM

People hate us cuz were political bullies and jumpy refs
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2013, 09:29 AM
(10-04-2013 08:59 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 05:58 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I am sorry, direct me to prove that the U.S media outlets that are government-run.

I am sorry, I don't think you understood the question: You see kids, papa government wanted to invade Iraq so they get their media to persuade public opinion on the war by WMD news constantly being talked about on the news.

There was no question to answer. The media is not government-controlled. They see some story to profit from, so they continue to report on it in a way that will provide them with more profit. I know it is hard for you to understand, but not everything does not have to be a conspiracy.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
10-04-2013, 09:29 AM
(10-04-2013 09:28 AM)That Icelandic Wrote:  People hate us cuz were political bullies and jumpy refs

People hate you because you're ignorant.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-04-2013, 09:31 AM

thank bro
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2013, 09:31 AM
(10-04-2013 08:54 AM)I and I Wrote:  There is no logic behind the "we bombed to save lives" either. That is like saying "hey, tomorrow I am going to cut off your arm but to save me time and you a limb, I am just going to cut your fingers off today, I am cutting your fingers off to save your limb"

It is more like, "Your right arm was bitten by a rattle snake, so we had to cut it off to save the rest of you."

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
10-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Sup with North Korea's kids?
I personally think that the use of atomic bombs in WWII was a show off.

Unnecessary use of force to show the world what happens when you want to fight the American army. Merciless warfare. It's war tho, no rules are real.

I compare with arguing with a guy in the street in my country. It can end up in a fist fight and we could end up beating the shit of each other until the police comes and beat the shit out of both of us. But neither of us were thinking in grabbing a gun and killing the opponent.

Different story in the US.

However, its been a long time but we still need to know our history to know our destiny.

Back to topic, seems like NK has calmed down a bit, right? Although today was the big day...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user