Super Bowl...Super Bowl...hello...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Super Bowl...Super Bowl...hello...
(07-02-2016 01:42 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Deviled eggs seems far too refined for superbowl.

You're missing the point of deviled eggs.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-02-2016, 02:52 PM
(07-02-2016 02:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 01:42 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Deviled eggs seems far too refined for superbowl.

You're missing the point of deviled eggs.

Apparently I need it explained.
07-02-2016, 03:42 PM
(07-02-2016 02:47 PM)Marozz Wrote:  I'll probably watch it. It kicks of at 11.30pm local time over here. I'll be rooting for the Denver Broncos as I got drunk in Denver once and they seem to be the underdogs. Watching Coldplay at half time will probably put me into a deep slumber.

I heard that Lady Gaga is going to sing the national anthem. Is anyone else annoyed by this? I don't even know why, but it just seems wrong to me for some reason. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
07-02-2016, 03:43 PM
I'm out getting some indian food now. Then probably going to watch the SB for the commercials and halftime show. Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
07-02-2016, 03:53 PM
(07-02-2016 03:42 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  [quote='Marozz' pid='942647' dateline='1454878056']

I heard that Lady Gaga is going to sing the national anthem. Is anyone else annoyed by this? I don't even know why, but it just seems wrong to me for some reason. Dodgy

Your right, I just checked it out, she says it's a dream come through. I'm not from the US, but from what little I know about Lady Gaga, it does seem to be a strange choice. Should be interesting.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
07-02-2016, 04:01 PM
(07-02-2016 03:53 PM)Marozz Wrote:  Your right, I just checked it out, she says it's a dream come through. I'm not from the US, but from what little I know about Lady Gaga, it does seem to be a strange choice. Should be interesting.

Boobies!

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-02-2016, 04:13 PM
I have listened to practically nothing by Lady Gaga as I don't listen to the radio. I hear she actually does have a good voice. I guess I will find out.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
07-02-2016, 04:13 PM
(07-02-2016 11:58 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm going with the darkie against the pasty white boy.

Panthers, baby, yeah! Big Grin

Oh, btw, I was impressed with that "I wanna fuck that ass" thread! Drinking Beverage 3 sheets to the wind, when made? Wink

Laugh out load Tongue

07-02-2016, 04:17 PM
Obviously, we're passing on it.

No one really cares.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

07-02-2016, 04:21 PM
(07-02-2016 04:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have listened to practically nothing by Lady Gaga as I don't listen to the radio. I hear she actually does have a good voice. I guess I will find out.

She was amazing at the oscars tribute to the sound of music.

Really, like I was shocked. I was all why the hell is she singing anything...then she began..

I was stunned she could sing that well without all the bells and whistles she normally uses. Gorgeous voice.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces