RE: Super Bowl...Super Bowl...hello...
Fuckin A!

10-7! Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2016, 06:32 PM
I think Talib needs a timeout.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
07-02-2016, 06:38 PM
(07-02-2016 04:27 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 04:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  She was amazing at the oscars tribute to the sound of music.

Really, like I was shocked. I was all why the hell is she singing anything...then she began..

I was stunned she could sing that well without all the bells and whistles she normally uses. Gorgeous voice.

Fair enough. She's famous and can sing good. I'm like Anj, though, don't know much about her except she's fucking weird.

She's a trained singer. Spent some of her younger days doing musical theatre. She's also a trained pianist. Quite the talented gal. Lightyears better singer than Madonna who always sounds like Minnie Mouse singing.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
07-02-2016, 06:43 PM
(07-02-2016 06:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 04:27 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Fair enough. She's famous and can sing good. I'm like Anj, though, don't know much about her except she's fucking weird.

She's a trained singer. Spent some of her younger days doing musical theatre. She's also a trained pianist. Quite the talented gal. Lightyears better singer than Madonna who always sounds like Minnie Mouse singing.

I have only heard a couple of her pop songs and it may be because I didn't care for the songs that I stopped paying attention to her as far as talent goes. The buzz lately has been quite positive so I was open to hearing what she can do.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-02-2016, 07:02 PM
Found out of my good friends has a friend who plays guard for the Broncos.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-02-2016, 07:07 PM
(07-02-2016 06:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 06:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  She's a trained singer. Spent some of her younger days doing musical theatre. She's also a trained pianist. Quite the talented gal. Lightyears better singer than Madonna who always sounds like Minnie Mouse singing.

I have only heard a couple of her pop songs and it may be because I didn't care for the songs that I stopped paying attention to her as far as talent goes. The buzz lately has been quite positive so I was open to hearing what she can do.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
07-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Can I say that I just love Tony Bennett?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-02-2016, 07:44 PM
[Image: smiley-laughing001.gif]

When Beyonce bounced around, my Ma said "I don't know how they shake them asses like that!" Confused

My dad walked in, from popping him some popcorn, & started dancing! Banana_zorro

Ma was like, "You ain't got it!" Drinking Beverage

Laugh out load Heart

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
07-02-2016, 07:49 PM
They could have just let Coldplay perform with the dancers on the field for added entertainment.

Beyoncé can now be done with Super Bowl halftimes. And Bruno Mars does nothing for me.

Why do they have to jumble up the show with random performers?

I see people are bashing Gaga on Facebook. Talking about changing up the arrangement of the song...even Whitney added flourishes to it. Also bitching because of how she was dressed and her makeup...I thought she looked fine...not over the top...at least not for her.

Sheesh.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-02-2016, 07:54 PM
WTF? Is 'intentional grounding' no longer illegal?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user