Super heated and angry life rant part 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Super heated and angry life rant part 2
Just get your plans in order to get out. Things will work out over time.

Back up your data, just in case.

The weather is changing, start moving out your warm weather clothes and other things to a friend's house as you can.

Your future needs to be about you now. Not about fixing the things you mom has screwed up.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
03-11-2014, 09:00 AM
You know we're here if you need anything. I wish there was more I could do to help you! All I have are words of encouragement. I know you can get through this. Hug

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
03-11-2014, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 12:13 PM by Deidre32.)
Ferdinand, I echo moms' advice, and just wanted to post a virtual hug for you at least. Hug
I edited out...'sometimes people suck,' as when it comes to family, (although not the case for my parents)...they should be understanding of things we're going through. I hope things get better.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
03-11-2014, 02:47 PM

..again my regret, not being young and Southern. Lemme tell you how it is... ya gotta make your own decisions because - they're yours. You plenty old enough. Thumbsup

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Update: Mom hasn't yelled at me all day about the moving situation. She did say that once I moved I would still need to help my sister with her homework, but that'll be easy to do. I won't be able to stop by home every single day though. Plus, my little sister isn't dumb. Though diagnosed with ADHD, if she puts her mind to something she can do it.

I found a mega bro willing to give me his old full mattress and box spring so my mom can't continue to yell at me about the mattress situation because shit, I'm apparently the only person in this household who's willing to take initiative to get something done or solved instead of bitching about it endlessly.

We haven't had another confrontation about her threatening to keep my belongings from me. But really, what does she need more? My electronics, or my grant money to keep her out of jail? Hopefully she's calmed down by the time I actually start moving. Asking around for spare boxes and stuff so I can start packing and organizing soon. I'm probably going to goodwill a lot of things so I don't have as much to transport, only things I need.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
03-11-2014, 05:40 PM
If your Mom goes to jail, where will your sister go? Is there a plan in place for her?

Is your Mom working yet? Has she recovered from her injuries?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
03-11-2014, 05:54 PM
(03-11-2014 05:40 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  If your Mom goes to jail, where will your sister go? Is there a plan in place for her?

Is your Mom working yet? Has she recovered from her injuries?

If mum goes to jail, one of my aunts would most likely take my sister. Nobody in our family is heartless enough to allow the state to take her. But my mom isn't retarded enough to stubbornly keep me from taking my stuff resulting in her going to jail.

My mom won't be working. She used to clean houses but she can't really do that without a vehicle, and a local cleaning department she applied for wouldn't hire her because she has a misdemeanor for something she went to court for and this recent car crash she was in that totaled our only household vehicle was her fault and she was driving without insurance when it happened. So because of all of that they refused to give her a job.

She's partially recovered. She still has a knot on her chest and sometimes experiences shortage of breath, but she gets around more easily and doesn't need my help around the house anymore.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
03-11-2014, 05:54 PM
(03-11-2014 05:35 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Asking around for spare boxes ...

Grocery stores. Or Costco.

#sigh
03-11-2014, 06:04 PM
(03-11-2014 05:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 05:35 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Asking around for spare boxes ...

Grocery stores. Or Costco.

thank u mom
03-11-2014, 06:18 PM
Be sure to grab your favorite pillow. Even sleeping in your car is not as bad when you have your favorite pillow.

Learned that when I was your age.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post