Super heated and angry life rant part 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Super heated and angry life rant part 2
(03-11-2014 05:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 05:35 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Asking around for spare boxes ...

Grocery stores. Or Costco.

Liquor stores.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 07:12 PM
(03-11-2014 07:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  ...
Liquor stores.

Yeah! Rob one. That should help.

Angel

Find all posts by this user
03-11-2014, 07:37 PM
(03-11-2014 06:04 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 05:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Grocery stores. Or Costco.

thank u mom

Call ahead by about 3 hours so they will have some set aside.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-11-2014, 07:40 PM
(03-11-2014 07:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 06:04 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  thank u mom

Call ahead by about 3 hours so they will have some set aside.

Or they can tell you the days they get stock in. A lot of stores immediately crush them now - you have to make arrangements.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Thank you guys! I was also told Home Depot sells them for really cheap, and have a friend that works retail who told me she would set me aside some.
03-11-2014, 08:00 PM
(03-11-2014 07:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 07:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Call ahead by about 3 hours so they will have some set aside.

Or they can tell you the days they get stock in. A lot of stores immediately crush them now - you have to make arrangements.

Most stores get stock almost every day. But yeah we crushed our boxes rather frequently which is why you need to call ahead. You can also ask for milk crates if you want them.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-11-2014, 08:34 PM
Another update: Mom just spoke calmly to me about the moving situation. Calm. CALMLY. But she said I could take my TV (didn't mention my laptop but I'm assuming I can take it too) and I asked her about my bedroom furniture (two dressers) and she said I could take it all. Really surprised. But she asked that once I move, I still say that I live with her on applications and stuff so she continues to receive the same amount of government assistance and stuff, which I don't have a problem with except for the fact that if I get a job, she seems to think it would affect the gov assistance she received. Before all of this happened and I talked about getting a job she would tell me that if I got a job and it affected us, I would have to pay her back for the assistance we lost (more expensive rent, less food stamps, etc) but if I'm not living with her, I don't feel like I should still have to do that (if she asks me to) because I'll be paying rent at where I'll be living...

But that hasn't come up, I'm just thinking ahead. I'll be moving a week or two before the holidays too.
03-11-2014, 08:40 PM
(03-11-2014 08:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Another update: Mom just spoke calmly to me about the moving situation. Calm. CALMLY. But she said I could take my TV (didn't mention my laptop but I'm assuming I can take it too) and I asked her about my bedroom furniture (two dressers) and she said I could take it all. Really surprised. But she asked that once I move, I still say that I live with her on applications and stuff so she continues to receive the same amount of government assistance and stuff, which I don't have a problem with except for the fact that if I get a job, she seems to think it would affect the gov assistance she received. Before all of this happened and I talked about getting a job she would tell me that if I got a job and it affected us, I would have to pay her back for the assistance we lost (more expensive rent, less food stamps, etc) but if I'm not living with her, I don't feel like I should still have to do that (if she asks me to) because I'll be paying rent at where I'll be living...

But that hasn't come up, I'm just thinking ahead. I'll be moving a week or two before the holidays too.

What she wants you to do is illegal and in the long run could cause problems for you. You are 18 - an adult - and moving out. This calm is a way of manipulating you.

You stay calm, play along, get out, and move on.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
03-11-2014, 08:53 PM
(03-11-2014 08:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Another update: Mom just spoke calmly to me about the moving situation. Calm. CALMLY. But she said I could take my TV (didn't mention my laptop but I'm assuming I can take it too) and I asked her about my bedroom furniture (two dressers) and she said I could take it all. Really surprised. But she asked that once I move, I still say that I live with her on applications and stuff so she continues to receive the same amount of government assistance and stuff, which I don't have a problem with except for the fact that if I get a job, she seems to think it would affect the gov assistance she received. Before all of this happened and I talked about getting a job she would tell me that if I got a job and it affected us, I would have to pay her back for the assistance we lost (more expensive rent, less food stamps, etc) but if I'm not living with her, I don't feel like I should still have to do that (if she asks me to) because I'll be paying rent at where I'll be living...

That's fraud, what she is asking of you.

03-11-2014, 08:54 PM
(03-11-2014 08:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

That's fraud, what she is asking of you.

Exactly, and when you mother is busted for it you could lose your grant money and a whole lot more. You are an adult - the rules are different now for you.