Super heated and angry life rant part 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: Super heated and angry life rant part 2
(03-11-2014 08:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 08:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Another update: Mom just spoke calmly to me about the moving situation. Calm. CALMLY. But she said I could take my TV (didn't mention my laptop but I'm assuming I can take it too) and I asked her about my bedroom furniture (two dressers) and she said I could take it all. Really surprised. But she asked that once I move, I still say that I live with her on applications and stuff so she continues to receive the same amount of government assistance and stuff, which I don't have a problem with except for the fact that if I get a job, she seems to think it would affect the gov assistance she received. Before all of this happened and I talked about getting a job she would tell me that if I got a job and it affected us, I would have to pay her back for the assistance we lost (more expensive rent, less food stamps, etc) but if I'm not living with her, I don't feel like I should still have to do that (if she asks me to) because I'll be paying rent at where I'll be living...

But that hasn't come up, I'm just thinking ahead. I'll be moving a week or two before the holidays too.

That's fraud, what she is asking of you.

Gasp yes.

Whatever you do, ferdie, don't tell anyone about it, at least, not on a public forum or anything.

Dodgy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 09:11 PM
(03-11-2014 07:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 07:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Call ahead by about 3 hours so they will have some set aside.

Or they can tell you the days they get stock in. A lot of stores immediately crush them now - you have to make arrangements.

And if you keep them out of the rain, they can be quite spacious and accommodating.
[Image: box.jpg]

(03-11-2014 08:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  But she asked that once I move, I still say that I live with her on applications and stuff so she continues to receive the same amount of government assistance and stuff, which I don't have a problem with ...

You should have a problem with it. It's fraud. Don't do it.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-11-2014, 09:14 PM
(03-11-2014 08:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  But she asked that once I move, I still say that I live with her on applications and stuff so she continues to receive the same amount of government assistance and stuff, which I don't have a problem with ...

Don't do that. It's a crime.
It could bar you from any sort of financial aide at school, and job opportunities.
Do. Not. Do. That.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 7 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-11-2014, 09:24 PM
(03-11-2014 09:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Don't do that. It's a crime.
It could bar you from any sort of financial aide at school, and job opportunities.
Do. Not. Do. That.

She will not be able to pass a cursory criminal background investigation, just like her mom. The cowardly bull ain't stupid.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-11-2014, 09:31 PM
(02-11-2014 11:14 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  You have the money, you are in the power position. Don't leg her bullshit you.

Tell her the stuff you WILL take with you and she won't complain about or you won't help her out of her mess. She can bitch all she wants from a jail cell. OR she can STFU and let you leave with your belongings peacefully.

THIS^

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
03-11-2014, 09:32 PM
(03-11-2014 09:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 09:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Don't do that. It's a crime.
Do. Not. Do. That.

She will not be able to pass a cursory criminal background investigation, just like her mom. The cowardly bull ain't stupid.

I AIN'T COWARDLY EITHER

okay maybe sometimes.

But now that I know how big and risky of a deal this is, I'll be sure to put my actual address on job applications and what not (as well as change the address linked with my bank account.)
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
03-11-2014, 09:37 PM
If she starts to get upset, and starts to get in the way of you taking your stuff, call the cops. They will intervene, side with you, and keep her out of your way while you get your stuff out. I know it would be a big scene, and a big to-do, but you have every right to move out and better yourself. (Kudos on what you've planned so far btw!)

I agree with the others too: don't let her drag you into her illegal schemes. You're better than that, and you deserve better. You shouldn't be seen as some way for her to make money. She should be a mother, get her own income, and encourage you to flourish.

I really hope you can break away from this drama of hers, Ferdi. Heart HugHugHug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
03-11-2014, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 09:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-11-2014 09:32 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I AIN'T COWARDLY EITHER

Your body of work suggests otherwise. Drinking Beverage That's not a bad thing.

#sigh
03-11-2014, 09:43 PM
(03-11-2014 09:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 09:32 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I AIN'T COWARDLY EITHER

Your body of work suggests otherwise. Drinking Beverage

Sadcryface
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
03-11-2014, 09:45 PM
(03-11-2014 09:43 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 09:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Your body of work suggests otherwise. Drinking Beverage

Sadcryface

It's not a bad thing.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post