Super heated and angry life rant part 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: Super heated and angry life rant part 2
Now that you will be on your own you could possibly qualify for many of the programs yourself.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
04-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Sometimes in life you have to grab an opportunity and hold on for dear life in order to save yourself!
Do it!!! People's opinions be damned. Do what you must do to put YOUR life on the track YOU need.
You can only service others for so long before you vanish!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
04-11-2014, 11:18 AM
You may have to just lie and say whatever it takes to get out there as calmly as possible with as many of your belongings as possible. Then when you are out you have no reason to commit fraud on her behalf.
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
04-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Just read all this.

AMBalanos, looks like things are shaping up OK. Sorry you have to go through your parent manipulating you. I know it is a sucky feeling, and it's very hard to go against, or fight against what your parent has said. It lightly reminded me of when my mom put her and my dad's divorce BS into my life and had it interfere with my relationship with her (not gunna get into that though).

Well, my advice is mostly just to be forward-thinking, and do what you need to do for you. Get into your own place, work hard, get your degree, make good connections with those around you, and have fun while doing so! Try to be responsible. Don't abuse substances, get yourself into danger, or become "with child". Things will probably be tough for the next 4-10 years, but if you are intelligent (which you seem to be) and have moderate luck I think you will be fine.

The best part of being financially independent is knowing that nobody can hold stuff over you. It's gunna be awesome!

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 5 users Like Adrianime's post
04-11-2014, 05:21 PM
I wouldn't pretend to understand American tax law, clusterfuck that it is, but in Canada, and definitely in Ontario, there are beneficial implications to having immediate family members in tertiary education - regardless of age and dependency status.

I would not recommend tax fraud. I'm told that's only a thing for rich people in your country.

... this is my signature!
04-11-2014, 11:42 PM
(04-11-2014 05:21 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I would not recommend tax fraud. I'm told that's only a thing for rich people in your country.

Well ja, but the major issue I have with it is her Mama's asking her to do it. If Mama want to take a risk by herself sure fine, go for it. I don't really give a monkey's. But deliberately trying to involve your kid is despicable.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post