Supper's Ready and The Lamb; Illustrated (and more)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Supper's Ready and The Lamb; Illustrated (and more)
For those who missed this work; this is for you.

An artist called Nathaniel Barlam took himself the time to make an animated short movie alongside Genesis' Supper's Ready. The result is quite spectacular, a real tribute to the band and a treat to the fans. Good luck finding all the hidden references:

After seeing it, a lot of people including myself suggested he should do the whole Lamb Lies Down next, and he's begun that project now, song for song. He finished Cuckoo Cocoon some weeks ago. You can start here:

Found a channel that has uploaded all the original stage slideshow pictures Genesis used on the Lamb Tour. Couldn't find a playlist, so you'll have to start here and look about:

Enjoy.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
14-08-2017, 10:01 AM
RE: Supper's Ready and The Lamb; Illustrated (and more)
(13-08-2017 12:54 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  For those who missed this work; this is for you.

An artist called Nathaniel Barlam took himself the time to make an animated short movie alongside Genesis' Supper's Ready. The result is quite spectacular, a real tribute to the band and a treat to the fans. Good luck finding all the hidden references:

After seeing it, a lot of people including myself suggested he should do the whole Lamb Lies Down next, and he's begun that project now, song for song. He finished Cuckoo Cocoon some weeks ago. You can start here:

Found a channel that has uploaded all the original stage slideshow pictures Genesis used on the Lamb Tour. Couldn't find a playlist, so you'll have to start here and look about:

Enjoy.

At work right now, so I can't watch the videos, but thanks in advance for posting these. As someone who can recite line for line every Genesis album ever made (well, I don't count Invisible Touch and later LOL) I can't wait to check them out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply