Support Forum Question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Support Forum Question
Is this part of the forum delisted from Google? I ask because a lot of personal stuff goes in there. I'd like to vent some stuff in my life, but I always have this fear that someone will find out it's me and cause problems IRL.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Support Forum Question
The googlebot crawls in the personal support page.

I searched for a specific topic in there on google
my best friend let me know he would go all abraham my ass
if it wasnt crawled,google wouldnt include it in the results.
So,yes.
It gets indexed.
Scary,huh?

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
21-07-2013, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2013 09:54 PM by Anjele.)
That maybe needs to be fixed. Will put out a call to the bat phone.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-07-2013, 01:57 AM
You can't stop the train. Google will google. It's about the closest thing to God we got. Either that, or the Chinese government...or for some of us Gwyneth Paltrow.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
27-07-2013, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2013 03:17 AM by DeepThought.)
Currently I have the Personal Issues forum temporarily excluded from Search Engine indexing.

There are a few other things I need to change on this site which involve search engines.

The decision to not index that section hasn't been finalized. Neither has the decision to make it invisible to guests.

I'm siding with letting visitors to the site see that section at the moment. I don't see what harm it would do since anyone can sign up and get access to post immediately.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 5 users Like DeepThought's post
14-08-2013, 10:52 PM
(27-07-2013 03:13 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Currently I have the Personal Issues forum temporarily excluded from Search Engine indexing.

There are a few other things I need to change on this site which involve search engines.

The decision to not index that section hasn't been finalized. Neither has the decision to make it invisible to guests.

I'm siding with letting visitors to the site see that section at the moment. I don't see what harm it would do since anyone can sign up and get access to post immediately.

I don't mind the visitors seeing it. I'm just uncomfortable with Google seeing it.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson