Support LennartSB!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Support LennartSB!
I love this guy! I've added him to my YouTube subscriptions and can't wait for his next video. He's not getting much love on YouTube these days. You atheists are a bunch of meanies!

True, Lennart is a contemptible 13-year old tool who only believes what his parents and pastor tell him but goddamnit, people, he's doing exactly what we do. He has an opinion and he's evangelizing it. And I can't blame him for doing that. I think everyone should mouth off their idiocy without fact checking.

If you're not convinced Barack Obama is a satanist with black tar for blood by watching the video below, you're hopeless!

And sorry atheists, you should still support him. Even if he has not love for you!

You can visit Lennart's YouTube Channel here for more though provoking observations on Jesus and politics.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LennartSB/videos

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
03-05-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: Support LennartSB!
Fuck that shit. It's a Timothy McVey in the making. Someone should alert the FBI.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
03-05-2012, 10:59 AM
I want to hit this kid.

[Image: opforum1.png]
03-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Aaaaand...Dislike.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
03-05-2012, 11:36 AM
I wish I could give this kid a real life neg.

Can't imagine him being my son. I'd have to pull a WBC and disown him. I'm curious, if he was your son could you have him committed for believeing in imaginary people? Would a mental institution even view this as abnormal?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
03-05-2012, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2012 01:42 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
You guys are just too mean to my little engine of hate with a crew cut.
(03-05-2012 11:36 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I wish I could give this kid a real life neg.

Can't imagine him being my son. I'd have to pull a WBC and disown him. I'm curious, if he was your son could you have him committed for believeing in imaginary people? Would a mental institution even view this as abnormal?

What's abnormal about that? (Don't answer that!) Seriously, I get a kick out of the vids and about the only emotion I feel towards him is pity. He's just parroting off what his parents and pastor tell him. He's sane - at least by the legal definition of the word. And he's not alone. When I was a fundamentalist Christian I saw many people just like him.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
03-05-2012, 03:58 PM
If I were his dad I'd have him committed.

srs

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
03-05-2012, 05:37 PM
(03-05-2012 03:58 PM)germanyt Wrote:  If I were his dad I'd have him committed.

srs

Nah, I'd dose his ass with some 4-way window pane and sit him in front of a mirror listening to me ask over and over "Do you see God yet? Do you see God yet? Do you see God yet? ....". That oughtta be enough to rewire his fucked up neural pathways.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-05-2012, 05:47 PM
awww, it is a baby neo-nazi. So cute. I wish they would pan down to his BDU pants & Doc Martins.
Polly want a cracker?

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
03-05-2012, 05:56 PM
(03-05-2012 05:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-05-2012 03:58 PM)germanyt Wrote:  If I were his dad I'd have him committed.

srs

Nah, I'd dose his ass with some 4-way window pane and sit him in front of a mirror listening to me ask over and over "Do you see God yet? Do you see God yet? Do you see God yet? ....". That oughtta be enough to rewire his fucked up neural pathways.
Problem is though... his parents are responsible for this. Maybe CPS is the better solution.

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post