Support LennartSB!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2012, 06:27 PM
RE: Support LennartSB!
(03-05-2012 05:56 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(03-05-2012 05:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nah, I'd dose his ass with some 4-way window pane and sit him in front of a mirror listening to me ask over and over "Do you see God yet? Do you see God yet? Do you see God yet? ....". That oughtta be enough to rewire his fucked up neural pathways.
Problem is though... his parents are responsible for this. Maybe CPS is the better solution.

Fuck that, I'd dose his parents too. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-05-2012, 06:29 PM
(03-05-2012 06:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-05-2012 05:56 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Problem is though... his parents are responsible for this. Maybe CPS is the better solution.

Fuck that, I'd dose his parents too. Big Grin
Fuck it I'm down. Let's get 'em.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
03-05-2012, 06:53 PM
What the hell is homoseshalty ? Don't they have dentists down there ? What happened to 1/2 his teeth ?

Reminds me of Craig Ferguson's rabbit : "I moved to California, seeking some ............................ orthodontia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...Lt8g#t=57s

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
03-05-2012, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2012 07:14 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
(03-05-2012 10:39 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Fuck that shit. It's a Timothy McVey in the making. Someone should alert the FBI.

McVeigh? Really, Erxomai.
(03-05-2012 06:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What the hell is homoseshalty ? Don't they have dentists down there ? What happened to 1/2 his teeth ?

Reminds me of Craig Ferguson's rabbit : "I moved to California, seeking some ............................ orthodontia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...Lt8g#t=57s

I think Lennart is out of Gainesville, FL. There's some serious right wing batshit in those parts. Northern FL gave us Paul Hill, after all.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade