Supposed "evidence" for jesus.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2015, 05:54 AM
RE: Supposed "evidence" for jesus.
(12-11-2015 12:04 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  And isn't modern Judaism really a variant on racial supremacism tracing as it does it's roots back to the Aryan homeland of Ur of the Chaldees and claiming sole descent from God and Adam?

Would you mind going into some more detail about how you've come to decide that modern day Jews are racial supremacists?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2015, 06:07 AM
(12-11-2015 05:54 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 12:04 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  And isn't modern Judaism really a variant on racial supremacism tracing as it does it's roots back to the Aryan homeland of Ur of the Chaldees and claiming sole descent from God and Adam?

Would you mind going into some more detail about how you've come to decide that modern day Jews are racial supremacists?

DB's a crank Dodgy Don't waste your God-given brain-cells on him.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-11-2015, 10:48 AM
(11-11-2015 11:59 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 08:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  I believe I said it. Consider

It is one of the ways cults start.

I notice all those flags in your signature, Chas. Are you some kind of white supremacist? Because that is what it looks like.

You are really good at connecting dots that aren't even there.

You are a fucking delusional moron.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2015, 10:56 AM
(11-11-2015 11:59 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 08:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  I believe I said it. Consider

It is one of the ways cults start.

I notice all those flags in your signature, Chas. Are you some kind of white supremacist? Because that is what it looks like.

I believe that the only thing Chas can be accused of is being an Intellectual Supremacist, he has a very low tolerance for mental midgets...probably why he gives you so much shit. Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
12-11-2015, 11:15 AM
(12-11-2015 10:56 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 11:59 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I notice all those flags in your signature, Chas. Are you some kind of white supremacist? Because that is what it looks like.

I believe that the only thing Chas can be accused of is being an Intellectual Supremacist, he has a very low tolerance for mental midgets...probably why he gives you so much shit. Consider

While largely true, "Intellectual Supremacist" seems a bit harsh. Consider

12-11-2015, 01:18 PM
(12-11-2015 12:18 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Semen, germ. Geman, Semite. Same thing.

No you ignoramus.
It's the Greek and Latin form of Shem, the eldest son of Noah.

(12-11-2015 12:18 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  The truth will out and eventually we will realize that the Hebrews worshipped Orion and that is where we get our monotheistic idea of a "Man God" in heaven, the sky. Then, we will have to accept that all these ancient religions are bullshit and studying them in any seriousness is pure stupidity and should denote someone as a pompous egotistical buffoon.

Bwahahahahahaha. You are so fucking hilarious, and ignorant. Studying them enlightens us as to how we got here, but thanks for yet again going on and ON about your bias towards REAL actual scholarship. No one cares what you think about anything, Mr. Fake Dot Connector.

The Hebrews recognized many deities. Yahweh was one of the sons of El Elyion, (as stated in the Bible even), from the Babylonian pantheon. One of his brothers was the god Sin, (the moon god), who eventually turned into Al-Ilah (Allah), the crescent phase of the moon, and whose 3 divine daughters (stars) are named in the original "Satanic Verses" .. later repudiated). There is no archeological or scholarly evidence for the crap that the Jews worhipped Orion. They slowly became monotheistic after the Exile as the concept of "individualism" arose after the family structures (pre-Exile) began to shift and change, and the ancient family lines fell apart. There is archaeological EVIDENCE for that.

You are totally ignorant of real ancient history, which allows you to make up shit, and connect any old dot that pops into your head, and slam REAL scholarship which you will nEVER participate in, obviously.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-11-2015, 03:38 PM
(12-11-2015 05:54 AM)Aliza Wrote:  

Well, come on, they're the "chosen people" -- what could be more supremacist than that?

Laugh out load

I'm pretty sure that Deltabravo is pulling our legs a good percentage of the time. I wouldn't take him too seriously.
13-11-2015, 11:29 PM
(12-11-2015 11:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 10:56 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I believe that the only thing Chas can be accused of is being an Intellectual Supremacist, he has a very low tolerance for mental midgets...probably why he gives you so much shit. Consider

While largely true, "Intellectual Supremacist" seems a bit harsh. Consider

I meant it in jest and to defend your honor... Big Grin

[Image: ForHonor_PaxPrime2.jpg]

but I’ll take it back if you like.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
13-11-2015, 11:44 PM
(13-11-2015 11:29 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 11:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  While largely true, "Intellectual Supremacist" seems a bit harsh. Consider

I meant it in jest and to defend your honor... Big Grin

[Image: ForHonor_PaxPrime2.jpg]

but I’ll take it back if you like.

Nah, it's growing on me. Dodgy

14-11-2015, 03:25 AM
Wake up and see that Near East monotheism is back with a vengeance. It stems from a desire in people to trace their origins back to some original people and religion in which the god figure was a psychopath. Who cares whether there is evidence of a "jesus". What western civilization needs is another "Reformation" but of Abrahamic religions.