Supreme Dictator of the United States

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2014, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 02:35 AM by Stevil.)
RE: Supreme Dictator of the United States
(06-03-2014 10:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  All in All under my system, people would be fed, and housed and would have more freedom. The wouldn't even have to work if they did not want too.
I'm interested in your thoughts on negative income tax, haven't heard of it before.

I have a few challenges for you.

How would govt. decide what is a job, thus could everyone scam the system e.g. If I had my father pay me 50c per week to keep my eye on his tv (make sure it doesn't get stolen) then would the government "topup" my income?

What if I wanted to make a living making sneakers. I hire some people for $10 per hour to make them. They get a topup to $20 by the govt.
But then a competitor comes along, pays his staff 5$ per hour, govt tops that up to $20. His profit margin is better than mine so to push me out of business he lowers the price of his shoes. I am then forced to pay my staff $3 but that is fine because govt tops it up to $20. In the end anyone wanting to pay less than $20 would just pay 1 cent and let govt top it up.

I'd actually start up a music business. I'd pay my employees to sit in a group and play guitar to me, all day. I'd pay them 1 cent per hour. But I would also offer training to my employees, at a cost of $10 per hour. Which is fine because the government will top up their pay from 1cent to $20 per hour. Half of which I get and half of which they get. We will all be very happy. They will learn to play guitar and they will make money too. I will teach them to play guitar and I will make lots of money too.

Is this how it works?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2014, 03:23 AM
Supreme Dictator ? Wonderful ! Let me ask my Reptilian Overloads whether they want to sell me more drones first.

[Image: W020120419412463352073.jpg]

Want something? Then do something.
07-03-2014, 04:01 AM
(06-03-2014 07:10 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  1. I would withdraw all forces from the Middle East as quickly as physically possible.

2. I would give warning to all nations under direct American military protection that they are now responsible for their own national security. I would maintain protection long enough for their forces to be recruited, trained, and deployed, but no longer. The cost to equip and maintain the forces granting those nations security would be re-purposed to pay domestic expenses.

3. I would end "The War on Drugs" and legalize all illicit substances that have not been medically proven to cause violent behavior, even when the user is normally non-violent.

4. I would legalize gay marriages.

5. I would remove all religious tax exemption. I would cut all federal programs that give money to private churches, or otherwise relocate their funds designated for that purpose.

6. I would institute a flat income taxation standard. All tax brackets would be eliminated. All other forms of taxation would be abolished. Taxation would be equal based on percentage of income.

7. I would abolish the FCC and any other organizations that attempts to regulate or control freedom of speech.

8. I would cut defense spending down to a reasonable and intelligent level. The budget would be designed for national security, not foreign warfare.

I don't know if the Americans would love you but the Europeans certainly would!

The only thing I would add to this is to put a huge amount of money into researching alternative energy sources in preparation for the end of cheap oil and also to find a sustainable alternative to the fundamentally flawed economic system that we all live under.
07-03-2014, 05:00 AM
(07-03-2014 12:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 10:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  No, its not me that wants to kill unwanted human beings. I am against killing unwanted human beings hence the ban on abortion.

How do you define a "human being" ? When EXACTLY does the biological entity/entities became "a human being". Be very specific. Is an egg with a sperm 1/2 way into it a human, or a potential human ?

Bucky, I don't want to derail this thread into an abortion debate. Suffice it to say when you get into highschool and take biology your text book will include a graphic which depicts the life cycle of a human being. Refer to that graphic.
07-03-2014, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 07:19 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(07-03-2014 05:00 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 12:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  How do you define a "human being" ? When EXACTLY does the biological entity/entities became "a human being". Be very specific. Is an egg with a sperm 1/2 way into it a human, or a potential human ?

Bucky, I don't want to derail this thread into an abortion debate. Suffice it to say when you get into highschool and take biology your text book will include a graphic which depicts the life cycle of a human being. Refer to that graphic.

That's what I thought. It has nothing to do with derailing anything. You're a fool, and can't answer the question, and, as usual, your abortion bullshit is based on complete ignorance of human reproduction. Thanks for confirming that, Blowjob. The dog ate my homework too.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
07-03-2014, 07:35 AM
(07-03-2014 07:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's what I thought. It has nothing to do with derailing anything. You're a fool, and can't answer the question, and, as usual, your abortion bullshit is based on complete ignorance of human reproduction. Thanks for confirming that, Blowjob. The dog ate my homework too.

When you get to 4th grade Bucky, they will teach you about human reproduction. Its called sex ed.
07-03-2014, 09:20 AM
(07-03-2014 12:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 10:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  No, its not me that wants to kill unwanted human beings. I am against killing unwanted human beings hence the ban on abortion.

How do you define a "human being" ? When EXACTLY does the biological entity/entities became "a human being". Be very specific. Is an egg with a sperm 1/2 way into it a human, or a potential human ?

Apologies for the replying to an off-topic post, however I'd like to answer that.

Bucky, the reason Heywood Jahblome won't answer that is because he doesn't want to admit the truth: that it's unanswerable and just drawing lines in the sand when a clump of cells becomes a human being. Deep down he knows that a fertilized egg is not a human being because, especially during the first couple hours after fertilization, there are things a woman can do to reduce the likelihood the egg will implant, such as vigorous exercise (yes, this is medically documented). If he REALLY believed life started at conception, then he'd be calling for women to be prosecuted for manslaughter, or at least child neglect, if they didn't take steps to make sure fertilized egg implanted.

However, the pro-choicers are just as hypocritical. I posted in another abortion thread and, when posters said "as long as it's inside the woman it's part of her body and it's her choice". But then when I asked them "So what if the day of delivery the woman gets second thoughts and wants an abortion?" Maybe the doctors tell her they'll need to do a cesarean and it will leave a scar. Maybe when the head pops out she asks the doctor to hold a mirror up so she can tell if the father was her super rich asian boyfriend (ka-ching!) or that broke-ass black boy-toy she fucked in the restroom, and decide then for an abortion. Just like Heywood wouldn't answer your question, the pro-lifers won't answer that one because they too don't believe their rhetoric that it's a woman's choice as long as it's inside her.

So, BOTH the pro-lifers and the pro-choicers know that somewhere between conception and birth this clump of cells becomes a human being that you cannot electively terminate. The only difference between them is where they draw their arbitrary lines in the sand. They're both, really, on the same side just quarreling over something that is an unanswerable, purely subjective moral question.

And they're both using ridiculous rhetoric. It's absurd to call yourself pro-life, as though the other side is "pro-death". It's equally absurd when people call themselves pro-choice, but then insist a woman needs to be hauled to jail if she makes unapproved choices what she does with her body (unlicensed midwife, prostitution, drug user/mule, etc.).
07-03-2014, 09:38 AM
(07-03-2014 07:35 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 07:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's what I thought. It has nothing to do with derailing anything. You're a fool, and can't answer the question, and, as usual, your abortion bullshit is based on complete ignorance of human reproduction. Thanks for confirming that, Blowjob. The dog ate my homework too.

When you get to 4th grade Bucky, they will teach you about human reproduction. Its called sex ed.

And we're all still wondering how you managed to completely miss all of it... Weeping

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
07-03-2014, 09:40 AM
(07-03-2014 09:20 AM)frankksj Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 12:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  How do you define a "human being" ? When EXACTLY does the biological entity/entities became "a human being". Be very specific. Is an egg with a sperm 1/2 way into it a human, or a potential human ?

Apologies for the replying to an off-topic post, however I'd like to answer that.

Bucky, the reason Heywood Jahblome won't answer that is because he doesn't want to admit the truth: that it's unanswerable and just drawing lines in the sand when a clump of cells becomes a human being. Deep down he knows that a fertilized egg is not a human being because, especially during the first couple hours after fertilization, there are things a woman can do to reduce the likelihood the egg will implant, such as vigorous exercise (yes, this is medically documented). If he REALLY believed life started at conception, then he'd be calling for women to be prosecuted for manslaughter, or at least child neglect, if they didn't take steps to make sure fertilized egg implanted.

However, the pro-choicers are just as hypocritical. I posted in another abortion thread and, when posters said "as long as it's inside the woman it's part of her body and it's her choice". But then when I asked them "So what if the day of delivery the woman gets second thoughts and wants an abortion?" Maybe the doctors tell her they'll need to do a cesarean and it will leave a scar. Maybe when the head pops out she asks the doctor to hold a mirror up so she can tell if the father was her super rich asian boyfriend (ka-ching!) or that broke-ass black boy-toy she fucked in the restroom, and decide then for an abortion. Just like Heywood wouldn't answer your question, the pro-lifers won't answer that one because they too don't believe their rhetoric that it's a woman's choice as long as it's inside her.

So, BOTH the pro-lifers and the pro-choicers know that somewhere between conception and birth this clump of cells becomes a human being that you cannot electively terminate. The only difference between them is where they draw their arbitrary lines in the sand. They're both, really, on the same side just quarreling over something that is an unanswerable, purely subjective moral question.

And they're both using ridiculous rhetoric. It's absurd to call yourself pro-life, as though the other side is "pro-death". It's equally absurd when people call themselves pro-choice, but then insist a woman needs to be hauled to jail if she makes unapproved choices what she does with her body (unlicensed midwife, prostitution, drug user/mule, etc.).

Sorry Frank but you're just plain wrong in this instance. I did not answer Bucky's question because I don't want to derail the thread.

If you would like to debate abortion sometime I am game. Right now I'm involved in a debate with EvenHeathen in the Boxing ring debating whether or not it appears the universe is the product of an intellect. I'd be happy to brawl with you next on the subject of abortion.
07-03-2014, 09:45 AM
(07-03-2014 07:35 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

Sorry Blowjob. Failed again. I asked you EXACTLY at what point two separate gamete cells become a "human being". It has nothing to do with a "derail". YOU said banning abortion was your first command as Dick-tater. All I'm doing is asking you to clarify why that is. Apparently you can't even BEGIN to answer the question. I don't expect you to be able to. Thanks for proving you can't. As usual, you anti-abortion nut cases don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, or trying to promote. Troll.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post