Supreme Dictator of the United States

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Supreme Dictator of the United States
(07-03-2014 09:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 07:35 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  When you get to 4th grade Bucky, they will teach you about human reproduction. Its called sex ed.

Sorry Blowjob. Failed again. I asked you EXACTLY at what point two separate gamete cells become a "human being". It has nothing to do with a "derail". YOU said banning abortion was your first command as Dick-tater. All I'm doing is asking you to clarify why that is. Apparently you can't even BEGIN to answer the question. I don't expect you to be able to. Thanks for proving you can't. As usual, you anti-abortion nut cases don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, or trying to promote. Troll.

Sucky Balls, You're such a retard its sad.

Stevil asked me questions too about one of the things I would do if I was Dick-tater. I did not answer them in this thread because I did not want to derail it....so guess what I did?

I started a new thread.

Quit being an Asshat derailing troll.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2014, 10:28 AM
(07-03-2014 09:50 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Sucky Balls, You're such a retard its sad.

Stevil asked me questions too about one of the things I would do if I was Dick-tater. I did not answer them in this thread because I did not want to derail it....so guess what I did?

I started a new thread.

Seriously?
Why are you resulting to this? You calling him names doesn't help your case.
It makes you even look like.... you-you-you have no idea what you're talking about. Drinking Beverage
Seriously, actually try to explain it instead of mocking other people.
I know you could say I'm mocking you, but, I don't have to do anything with this conversation.
All I'm saying is be God's "warrior" and actually "fight" this "battle" instead of just mocking bucky for no reason.
So actually explain calmly what you think.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
07-03-2014, 10:37 AM
(07-03-2014 10:28 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 09:50 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Sucky Balls, You're such a retard its sad.

I started a new thread.

Seriously?
Why are you resulting to this? You calling him names doesn't help your case.
It makes you even look like.... you-you-you have no idea what you're talking about. Drinking Beverage
Seriously, actually try to explain it instead of mocking other people.
I know you could say I'm mocking you, but, I don't have to do anything with this conversation.
All I'm saying is be God's "warrior" and actually "fight" this "battle" instead of just mocking bucky for no reason.
So actually explain calmly what you think.

Bucky actually responds better when you insult him back. He is kinda weird that way.
07-03-2014, 10:57 AM
Here's a few more.

9. I would abolish all "abstinence only" sex education programs, and replace them with programs emphasizing contraception and family planning.

10. I would abolish late term abortion only.

11. I would release all prison and jail population who were found guilty of use or distribution of non-violent related illicit drugs. Marijuana users and distributors in particular would go free.

12. I would eliminate the medicaid, and medicare programs and replace them with a single payer national health care system.

13. I would notify all citizens receiving welfare and other associated benefits that their financial assistance is coming to an end within six months. They are now responsible for their own welfare. (Obviously benefits to those who literally cannot work due to disability would continue. )

14. I would fully support and fund stem cell research.

15. I would cut NASA down to size, eliminating all projects that do not involve earthly affairs and benefits. The journey to the stars can continue when we don't owe so much damn money.

16. I would decriminalize suicide, and assisted medical suicide.

17. I would eliminate all national security organizations such as the NSA and the CIA. I would replace them with one organization which would fittingly bear the name "Secret Service". They would take on all responsibility for federal domestic crime, as well as foreign espionage.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
07-03-2014, 12:58 PM
This
(07-03-2014 09:20 AM)frankksj Wrote:  that it's unanswerable and just drawing lines in the sand when a clump of cells becomes a human being.
Contradicts with this
(07-03-2014 09:20 AM)frankksj Wrote:  Deep down he knows that a fertilized egg is not a human being because, especially during the first couple hours after fertilization, there are things a woman can do to reduce the likelihood the egg will implant, such as vigorous exercise (yes, this is medically documented).

Also this is a non sequitur
1. A fertilized egg sometimes implants and sometimes doesn't implant
2. Rigourous excercise reduces the likelihood of the egg implanting
3. Therefore a fertilised egg is not a human being

1 and 2 do not lead to the conclusion of 3.

(07-03-2014 09:20 AM)frankksj Wrote:  However, the pro-choicers are just as hypocritical. I posted in another abortion thread and, when posters said "as long as it's inside the woman it's part of her body and it's her choice". But then when I asked them "So what if the day of delivery the woman gets second thoughts and wants an abortion?" Maybe the doctors tell her they'll need to do a cesarean and it will leave a scar. Maybe when the head pops out she asks the doctor to hold a mirror up so she can tell if the father was her super rich asian boyfriend (ka-ching!) or that broke-ass black boy-toy she fucked in the restroom, and decide then for an abortion. Just like Heywood wouldn't answer your question, the pro-lifers won't answer that one because they too don't believe their rhetoric that it's a woman's choice as long as it's inside her.
Well done for challenging both sides of the argument.

(07-03-2014 09:20 AM)frankksj Wrote:  So, BOTH the pro-lifers and the pro-choicers know that somewhere between conception and birth this clump of cells becomes a human being that you cannot electively terminate.
It is certainly a human being right from the moment of conception. This is scientifically demostrable. It's not a rock, or a piece of toast, it's not a dog or a dragon, it is 100% human being.

The fact of it being a human being has no bearing on whether it can be electively terminated or not. This is again another non sequitur.
07-03-2014, 01:10 PM
(07-03-2014 12:24 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I would use force on anyone who doesn't become a trans-humanist.
Then, I would give everyone free 3d printers.
I would also make a currency based on mass or potential energy, and I would also trade dirt for debt.
I would fund research on robotics, space, 3d printing,and biological enhancements and eliminate all laws against stem cell research, genetic splicing ethics, and maybe human experimentation.
Eventually, I would carve out my own species of humans, (unisexual, asexual, and immortal.) That are born geniuses (and fully developed.) and have all of the known information that ever exists. However, everyone has differences, so evolution is still probable. People would have an artificial alternative metabolism that allows them to consume energy instead of matter, and if wanted can also still eat food, but has no negative effects due to an advanced immune and metabolic state.
The last thing: techno-futuristic themed olympic games.
I hope someone sees this. Weeping

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
07-03-2014, 03:12 PM
(07-03-2014 12:58 PM)Stevil Wrote:  [A fertilized egg] is certainly a human being right from the moment of conception.

Also this is a non sequitur
1. A fertilized egg sometimes implants and sometimes doesn't implant
2. Rigourous excercise reduces the likelihood of the egg implanting
3. Therefore a fertilised egg is not a human being

1 and 2 do not lead to the conclusion of 3.

I never said they did. What I said was that IF you really believed that a fertilized egg was a human being with the same rights as a toddler then "killing" a fertilized egg is just as severe as killing a child.

So, are you saying that if a woman exercises vigorously after sex, the police need to get involved to see if this was manslaugher, or child endangerment at least, and if the woman exercised specifically to prevent implantation, she should be prosecuted for pre-mediated murder?

What if a couple cannot conceive naturally and uses IVF (whether you find IVF moral or not), which results in several fertilized eggs, so should the woman and doctor be charged with murder if they do not implant all the fertilized eggs, or, worse, even discard some once the woman gets pregnant?

Bottom line is do you REALLY believe that a fertilized egg has the same rights as a child, and endangering an egg is the moral equivalent of endangering a child?
07-03-2014, 03:27 PM
(07-03-2014 03:12 PM)frankksj Wrote:  What I said was that IF you really believed that a fertilized egg was a human being with the same rights as a toddler then "killing" a fertilized egg is just as severe as killing a child.
I totally missed that bit.

Who is it that defines "rights"?
Why would a late term unborn human have more "rights" than an early term unborn human?

Without laws and government intervention then what are the consequences of violating these "rights"?

(07-03-2014 03:12 PM)frankksj Wrote:  So, are you saying that if a woman exercises vigorously after sex, the police need to get involved to see if this was manslaugher, or child endangerment at least, and if the woman exercised specifically to prevent implantation, she should be prosecuted for pre-mediated murder?
I swing the other way. I am not convinced that late term abortion should be illegal.
How is it my concern what a mother does with her unborn? What justifies me supporting violence to stop her having a late term abortion?

So my question to you
Do you really think it is your business to forcibly stop a pregnant woman having a late term abortion?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
07-03-2014, 04:56 PM
(07-03-2014 03:27 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Who is it that defines "rights"?

Everybody has their own rules. I'm libertarian, so to me, every person has the inalienable right to exercise free will, and nobody has the right to initiate force. Others believe the opposite.

(07-03-2014 03:27 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Why would a late term unborn human have more "rights" than an early term unborn human?

It's ingrained in human culture that the more intelligent one is, the greater the rights. If I were to tear the limbs off a chimpanzee just for the hell of it, I'd go to jail. Do it to a cockroach, and nobody cares. Similarly, if an adult has a very low IQ, a mental disability, the state often takes away his rights and grants a legal guardian the right to make decisions for him. Heck 100 years ago, even in the US, the person would be sterilized to keep him out of the gene pool.

There is no formula, and I'm not saying it right, I'm just saying that the fact is we all tend to see more intelligent creatures as having more rights, and that's why, imo, it's considered less of a tragedy, even to pro-lifers, when a fertilized egg is killed vs. a 10 year old child.

(07-03-2014 03:27 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Without laws and government intervention then what are the consequences of violating these "rights"?

Agreed, but since it's entirely subjective what the rights even are, let alone the consequences, and these opinions vary greatly depending on culture and region, I think all such moral issues should be left up to the local governments. For example, in the US murder is not a crime at the national level. That doesn't mean the US's founders approved of murder, it's just that it's very subjective what murder is (vs. self defense, stand your ground, etc.), and what is an appropriate punishment (reform, jail, execution, etc.), so it's left up to the local authorities to make their own rules. I would do the same with all moral issues. That way if you live in an area that follows a different moral code than you, you're free to move somewhere else.

(07-03-2014 03:27 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Do you really think it is your business to forcibly stop a pregnant woman having a late term abortion?

Personally I would never get involved and see it as none of my business. But I do understand why many cultures feel the need to restrict a woman's right to have an abortion. As laissez-faire as I am I'd still be appalled if I encountered the egregious example in my prior post of a gold-digger who decides to abort her baby the day of delivery when she realizes that the father was some broke fuck and not the rich boyfriend who could pay big child support. Would I argue to arrest her? Probably not as I like to mind my own business. But I understand why societies want rules like this.
07-03-2014, 04:59 PM
(06-03-2014 08:30 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 08:13 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  On the first day I would outlaw all abortions.
On the second day I would eliminate the minimum wage.
On the third day I would eliminate food stamps, housing assistance, phone assistance, utility assistance, etc.
On the forth day I would fire all the above federal employees involved in those bureaucracies.
On the 5th day I would keep a progressive tax rate but make it continuous instead of bracketed and implement a negative progressive income tax rate. Negative income tax
On the 6th day I would eliminate all laws prohibiting discrimination.
On the 7th day I would rest so that next week I might start a new round.

[Image: shit-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif]

I would make being an asshole a punishable by death offense :-)

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post