Surefire ways to prove God exists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Surefire ways to prove God exists
Anyone notice that chippy moves the goalposts a lot?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 04:33 AM
(31-10-2013 07:06 AM)Abeautifulmind Wrote:  At first I thought that Cathym112 was an idiot.

She is and so are you.

Quote:Then I read back to observe the premise for the argument. Sorry, Chippy, you do not understand economics. She is completely correct. If world hunger, natural disasters, and illness of any kind were eliminated, there would be no more economy for global trade.

At no point in the discussion did I state or imply otherwise. None of my comments were about that hypothetical utopia.

Quote:I have been an economist for close to 27 years. My (sorry, I do not know how to say in english) area of study is global trade as it relates to incentive, and human conditions. I have a doctorate in Economics and a doctorate in psychology. I also work as an advisor to the World Health Organization.

I am a neurosurgeon and I also have doctorates in atrsophysics, psychology, pharmacology and computer science. I also act as a consultant for the NSA, NASA, UNHCR, and KFC.

Quote:When people attack other's arguments without addressing the actual argument, it suggests that they cannot answer the question themselves so they distract from the actual argument with a diversion of sorts.

Yes that is exactly what you are doing.

Quote:He does this in hopes that no one will notice.

But you noticed because you have "a doctorate in Economics and a doctorate in psychology..[and you]...also work as an advisor to the World Health Organization".

Quote:Its also known that inflated and often incorrect use of english using sophisticated words as a precursor to an argument, is further facilitated by that insecurity. Intelligent people can talk to other intelligent people using plain english and without condescension.

So English is not your first language yet you feel qualified to grade my English as "incorrect"?

Quote:Either way, I am excited to have found this website and forum. As you say, Let the games begin!

Don't forget to feed your herd of goats tonight.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 04:35 AM
(31-10-2013 07:06 AM)Abeautifulmind Wrote:  Hey there. I'm new here. English is not my first language, so pardon any misspelling or grammar mistakes.

At first I thought that Cathym112 was an idiot. Then I read back to observe the premise for the argument. Sorry, Chippy, you do not understand economics. She is completely correct. If world hunger, natural disasters, and illness of any kind were eliminated, there would be no more economy for global trade.

I don't know how to include cartoon in my response, but I'm shaking my head at you, Chippy.

I have been an economist for close to 27 years. My (sorry, I do not know how to say in english) area of study is global trade as it relates to incentive, and human conditions. I have a doctorate in Economics and a doctorate in psychology. I also work as an advisor to the World Health Organization.

I will say that psychologically, chippy presents with extreme insecurity regarding his inflated sense of intelligence. When people attack other's arguments without addressing the actual argument, it suggests that they cannot answer the question themselves so they distract from the actual argument with a diversion of sorts. He does this in hopes that no one will notice. Its also known that inflated and often incorrect use of english using sophisticated words as a precursor to an argument, is further facilitated by that insecurity. Intelligent people can talk to other intelligent people using plain english and without condescension.

Either way, I am excited to have found this website and forum. As you say, Let the games begin!

And he definitely moves the goalpost.
01-11-2013, 04:36 AM
(01-11-2013 04:32 AM)Abeautifulmind Wrote:  Anyone notice that chippy moves the goalposts a lot?

Go away you stupid peasant.

Reread what I posted. Throughout the entire discussion I am discussing the same issue that I started with. If my comments are addressed at some hypothetical utopia where everyone is fed, clothed and sheltered then why the fuck would I post this.
01-11-2013, 04:38 AM
(01-11-2013 04:35 AM)Abeautifulmind Wrote:  And he definitely moves the goalpost.

So you are answering your own posts?
01-11-2013, 04:40 AM
In reading your comments in the ratings, seems like I'm not the only one who noticed this about you. Sad, this Napoleon complex of yours.

You are not a neurosurgeon. In fact, I'll bet money that you work a menial job because of your horrible attitude.
01-11-2013, 04:45 AM
I do not know how to space my quotes. I'm an economist, not a computer expert.

Most intelligent people also feel the need to inflate their egos because they are insecure about their intelligence. Very common. You are almost a cliche at this point.

I read all your posts. consistently instead of admit that you incorrectly made assumptions, you simply implied after the fact that it wasn't what you meant. Tut-tut, as you say.
01-11-2013, 04:47 AM
(01-11-2013 04:40 AM)Abeautifulmind Wrote:  You are not a neurosurgeon.

I am a neurosurgeon and I also invented the Wankel rotary engine but Wankel stole the idea from me. Did I mention that I have doctorates in psychology, cheese making and agronomy?

I have a 12-inch knob and it has its own Facebook page where it has nearly 900,000 friends.
01-11-2013, 04:48 AM
You accused cathym112 of having an incorrect statement about ecosystems. You provide examples of a forests with 1,000 year old trees. You stated that these ecosystems were the norm when she stated that it was an argument from exception. Now, when she provides you with evidence of forest fires, NOW you say its commonplace and accuse her of being egocentric. Ironic, that pot and kettle.
01-11-2013, 04:49 AM
I'm willing to also bet you have no friends and a 3 inch penis. Since clearly this is an exercise in irony where you are attempting to discredit my achievements