Poll: is Katie Holmes an abusive mother?
yes
no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Suri Cruise deserves a better life

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2012, 08:50 AM
RE: Suri Cruise deserves a better life
(17-07-2012 12:28 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  You have to provide better evidence.

Not buying your young one a pet is really no big deal.
Either Katie was teaching Suri how to act, or she is setting-up Tom Cruise to pay for a dog walker. NYC, people like Katie and Suri cannot be expected to walk their dog as often as the dog needs to be walked; and besides that people like Katie and Suri cannot be expected to pick up their dog's shit when they do walk the dog in the city - maybe once, or twice for public relation, but beyond that it is beneath their dignity - don't you think?

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2012, 09:33 AM
(17-07-2012 08:50 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(17-07-2012 12:28 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  You have to provide better evidence.

Not buying your young one a pet is really no big deal.
Either Katie was teaching Suri how to act, or she is setting-up Tom Cruise to pay for a dog walker. NYC, people like Katie and Suri cannot be expected to walk their dog as often as the dog needs to be walked; and besides that people like Katie and Suri cannot be expected to pick up their dog's shit when they do walk the dog in the city - maybe once, or twice for public relation, but beyond that it is beneath their dignity - don't you think?

Because Tom or Katie, multi-millionaires, can't afford a dog walker?

You know, I've seen a lot of bad trolls over the years but this is just plain lazy. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like StatiK's post
17-07-2012, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2012 12:07 PM by TrainWreck.)
(17-07-2012 09:33 AM)StatiK Wrote:  Because Tom or Katie, multi-millionaires, can't afford a dog walker?
No, I'm saying that Katie is setting-up Cruise to pay for the dog service, by forcing him to be the parent who buys the dog. Where as Katie wants to be as economical as possible with her end of responsibility.

Katie and Suri, and subsequently Tom, cannot be expected to walk their dog as often as need be because when they go out of the house it requires some amount of a security detail, and that security detail is probably not going to pick up the dog shit, unless they get extra compensation. And chances are, being millionaires and possibly because of some promises Tom has made, because of his Scientology teachings, he probably has made promises like, "the best dog trainer for a dog for Suri . . ."

Let's try to get our forum master, Stark Raving, to maybe give us some details considering he is a dog training expert. Certainly he would suggest that the best thing a person can do for a dog is have it properly trained and cared for. I would think that with Tom Cruise, and his use of Scientology, would inform him to understand that, compared to Katie and Suri's who would probably have a less than sophisticated appreciation of the need for expert training and care.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
17-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote: Tom Cruise flies to New York to visit daughter Suri for the first time since Katie Holmes split

The actor reportedly took an overnight flight from California, where he wrapped filming on his new sci-fi thriller 'Oblivion' over the weekend.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 1:02 PM Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/tom-...z20u7SAIkr
I bet they're going to get Suri a puppy, and a dog trainer for the puppy.

17-07-2012, 03:38 PM
(17-07-2012 10:58 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(17-07-2012 09:33 AM)StatiK Wrote:  Because Tom or Katie, multi-millionaires, can't afford a dog walker?
No, I'm saying that Katie is setting-up Cruise to pay for the dog service, by forcing him to be the parent who buys the dog. Where as Katie wants to be as economical as possible with her end of responsibility.

Katie and Suri, and subsequently Tom, cannot be expected to walk their dog as often as need be because when they go out of the house it requires some amount of a security detail, and that security detail is probably not going to pick up the dog shit, unless they get extra compensation. And chances are, being millionaires and possibly because of some promises Tom has made, because of his Scientology teachings, he probably has made promises like, "the best dog trainer for a dog for Suri . . ."

Let's try to get our forum master, Stark Raving, to maybe give us some details considering he is a dog training expert. Certainly he would suggest that the best thing a person can do for a dog is have it properly trained and cared for. I would think that with Tom Cruise, and his use of Scientology, would inform him to understand that, compared to Katie and Suri's who would probably have a less than sophisticated appreciation of the need for expert training and care.
No, let's ask Stark to just delete this pointless, foolish thread. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Let's leave stark out of it all together.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
18-07-2012, 05:38 AM
(17-07-2012 03:58 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Let's leave stark out of it all together.
But why? Why don't you get involved with these subjects? Why don't you talk to mr. TrainWreck? Why, why, why?

Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
18-07-2012, 11:32 AM
(17-07-2012 03:58 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Let's leave stark out of it all together.
Yeah, what's the problem - it's not like I am asking you to perjure yourself.

You are an expert on dogs - what are the best recommendations you could make for people contemplating owning a dog, besides recommending that they not take on the responsibility?

18-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Lol, the problem is that you are not in the least bit interested in my opinion on dog training.

Probably to the same degree of disinterest that I have for your classification system.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
18-07-2012, 12:50 PM
I think I have a very strong opinion on this topic and I will share it as soon as someone answers an important question for me: Who in the hell is Suri Cruise?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Teen Sacrifices His Life To Save School Im_Ryan 55 1,213 10-03-2014 08:25 AM
Last Post: Im_Ryan
  Life begins at conception...unless of course you try to sue us. Hobbitgirl 11 757 26-01-2013 07:12 PM
Last Post: Aseptic Skeptic