Survivorman

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Survivorman
Survivorman makes man vs wild eat the dust, he's always a good watch for nature loving people. I used to watch it all the time, up until the very last episode. Makes me wish I was in a location somewhere more remote...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: Survivorman
For some reason white trash reality shows have taken over cable.

I mean, seriously, we have reality series about gun smiths, pawn brokers, moonshiners, feral hog hunters, swamp dwellers, tattoo artists, redneck "rocket scientists," convicts in prison, etc. The survival shows apparently appeal to the same demographic.
[+] 2 users Like advancedatheist's post
18-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Yeah, I hate all that fake bullcrap. I specially hate all those wanna-be-though-guys that are just out of the jail, have 0 education, don't even know how to talk, yet they tune cars and own couple of millions of dollars worth of equipment. Yeah, they are really convincing and they have made all that money on their own, like yeah, you know... Jeez...

Who is the idiot that writes those horrid dialogs? That talk is the worst evar!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
18-03-2012, 12:20 PM
(18-03-2012 11:31 AM)advancedatheist Wrote:  For some reason white trash reality shows have taken over cable.

I mean, seriously, we have reality series about gun smiths, pawn brokers, moonshiners, feral hog hunters, swamp dwellers, tattoo artists, redneck "rocket scientists," convicts in prison, etc. The survival shows apparently appeal to the same demographic.

You still watch T.V.? I stopped watching that ages ago, I'm internet all the way now.
[+] 1 user Likes TheArcticSage's post
23-03-2012, 09:20 AM
what does it matter where you watch stuff? It is still the same crap?
(Although I did watch survivor man, too. Not even denying it)

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
23-03-2012, 04:28 PM
(23-03-2012 09:20 AM)Leela Wrote:  what does it matter where you watch stuff? It is still the same crap?
(Although I did watch survivor man, too. Not even denying it)

I was just saying that MOST of the stuff shown on Television isn't even worth watching Tongue

Everyone likes a survivorman