Suscipe Domine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2016, 06:36 AM
RE: Suscipe Domine
(31-05-2016 07:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-05-2016 02:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No not TarzanSmith. It was that old English dufus.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...c-Monarchy
This guy, but he spouts similar stuff to the YouTuber with the same nonsense.

TarzanSmith also supports a monarchy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-06-2016, 07:32 AM
(31-05-2016 06:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-05-2016 06:01 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Ah, they've not approved me yet over there. Hopefully they don't turn me into an ex-Catholic while I visit it. Tongue

Have fun!

(31-05-2016 06:01 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  And they seriously threatened people for engaging in a dialogue on another board entirely? Dictatorial on their part.

More like petty Lord of the Flies juvenile shit. Are we sure their forum administrator ain't some misguided Opus Dei teenager living in his mom's basement masturbating to the point of pain as penance?

Can't be sure, since I've never met him, but I know a few things about their owner/administrator. He used to post on Fisheaters as "College Catholic". At the time, he was an engineering student at some college in Indiana. He's from Wisconsin, is a Green Bay Packer fan, and goes by the name "Kaesekopf" (German for "cheesehead") on Suscipe Domine. He got reprimanded several times on Fisheaters for making snarky comments about the Pope (that's a no-no on Fisheaters) and decided to start his own forum. I'm pretty sure he has graduated from college by now and is a practicing engineer (electrical, I believe). I doubt that he still lives in mom's basement.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
02-06-2016, 05:06 PM
(01-06-2016 06:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-05-2016 10:27 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Not in a good way?

And this thread has my attention tonight in a Blink way: The "true" third Secret of Fatima deals with a bad Council and a bad Mass and Rome will be destroyed 69 weeks from the publication of Amoris Letitae on the 100th anniversary of the revealing of the Third Secret of Fatima.

You should quote Deuteronomy 18:10 to them :
"Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft"
I'm sure it would be the typical dodge of Something Something "private revelation". Tongue Also almost 4 days now and no approval from the admin.

Today's interesting threads:
Guy wants a gift to save his 13 year old niece from her lesbian mother's influence and from the Novus Ordo Mass.

The "Lodge" (Masons I'm guessing?) have led to there being two Popes; implies Francis as an Antipope.

Need to think of a witty signature.
02-06-2016, 05:37 PM
(02-06-2016 05:06 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(01-06-2016 06:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You should quote Deuteronomy 18:10 to them :
"Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft"
I'm sure it would be the typical dodge of Something Something "private revelation". Tongue Also almost 4 days now and no approval from the admin.

Guy wants a gift to save his 13 year old niece from her lesbian mother's influence and from the Novus Ordo Mass.

The "Lodge" (Masons I'm guessing?) have led to there being two Popes; implies Francis as an Antipope.

It's a letter, and an omen. Private or not, it's forbidden.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-06-2016, 06:01 PM
(31-05-2016 07:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-05-2016 02:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No not TarzanSmith. It was that old English dufus.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...c-Monarchy

I didn't mind him. I exchanged PMs with him and thought he was nice.

He wasn't as crazy as some those. He wasn't even as crazy as some of the ones here now.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-06-2016, 06:24 PM
(02-06-2016 05:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-06-2016 05:06 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I'm sure it would be the typical dodge of Something Something "private revelation". Tongue Also almost 4 days now and no approval from the admin.

It's a letter, and an omen. Private or not, it's forbidden.

I agree with you. I'm just figuring that's the out they would use, that and the unofficial "let's cherry pick which parts of the Old Testament we follow this week" thing.

Need to think of a witty signature.
24-07-2016, 03:57 AM
(02-06-2016 06:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(31-05-2016 07:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...c-Monarchy

I didn't mind him. I exchanged PMs with him and thought he was nice.

He wasn't as crazy as some those. He wasn't even as crazy as some of the ones here now.

I swing by, now and then.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
24-07-2016, 04:10 AM
PS: Howdy, kingschosen!

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
24-07-2016, 07:26 AM
(24-07-2016 04:10 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  PS: Howdy, kingschosen!

Hi there. Your ignore list is outdated, some haven't been here in ages. So, how is life treating you?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-07-2016, 09:21 AM
Holy Jebus and Mother Mary. Lord save us from the "Novus Order" Mass. ..... we know that before Trent there were many variants, and even then, some were left in place. Now these idiots try to claim that the changes in the Latin rite somehow threaten their belief system ... yet STILL claim the dogma of the church has never changed.
Facepalm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Tridentine_Mass

Glad to see I'm still on his ignore list. Attention from fools is unwanted. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.