Suscipe Domine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Suscipe Domine
Since this was bumped...they still never approved me.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
24-07-2016, 09:59 AM
(24-07-2016 03:57 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(02-06-2016 06:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I didn't mind him. I exchanged PMs with him and thought he was nice.

He wasn't as crazy as some those. He wasn't even as crazy as some of the ones here now.

I swing by, now and then.

Hey welcome back! It's nice to see you. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
24-07-2016, 11:20 AM
(24-07-2016 09:45 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Since this was bumped...they still never approved me.

You're not a true Catholic.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-07-2016, 11:31 AM
You mean a True Catholic™.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
24-07-2016, 11:39 AM
(24-07-2016 09:45 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Since this was bumped...they still never approved me.

You are better off...they are really crazy over there.

You are better off here with us heathens. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-07-2016, 04:03 PM
(24-07-2016 11:20 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

You're not a true Catholic.
You know, I was actually thinking last night after posting in this thread, I bet I didn't get approval because they ask 3 questions, and I said "Peter" was the first Pope and not "Saint Peter". I only called Mary "The Virgin Mary" instead of "The Blessed Virgin Mary", "Queen of Heaven", or "Co-Redemptrix".

(24-07-2016 11:31 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  You mean a True Catholic™.
I nearly spit out my water.

(24-07-2016 11:39 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

You are better off...they are really crazy over there.

TTA isn't a bit crazy at times? Tongue And better off with heathens? Sounds like a hint at something to do with religion... Huh Worship Thor?

[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
24-07-2016, 04:07 PM
(24-07-2016 04:03 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 11:20 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're not a true Catholic.
You know, I was actually thinking last night after posting in this thread, I bet I didn't get approval because they ask 3 questions, and I said "Peter" was the first Pope and not "Saint Peter". I only called Mary "The Virgin Mary" instead of "The Blessed Virgin Mary", "Queen of Heaven", or "Co-Redemptrix".

(24-07-2016 11:39 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You are better off...they are really crazy over there.

TTA isn't a bit crazy at times? Tongue And better off with heathens? Sounds like a hint at something to do with religion... Huh Worship Thor?

At least we let you in. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-07-2016, 04:13 PM
(24-07-2016 04:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 04:03 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  You know, I was actually thinking last night after posting in this thread, I bet I didn't get approval because they ask 3 questions, and I said "Peter" was the first Pope and not "Saint Peter". I only called Mary "The Virgin Mary" instead of "The Blessed Virgin Mary", "Queen of Heaven", or "Co-Redemptrix".

At least we let you in. Tongue

Fair enough, and you all do tend to treat me with respect. Tongue Though I've not arranged any e-Crusades on here; not that I should, there's no need for y'all to deconvert all those over-eager piss poor wannabe apologists...

[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
24-07-2016, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 05:45 PM by Fireball.)
(24-07-2016 04:03 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 11:20 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're not a true Catholic.

(24-07-2016 11:39 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You are better off...they are really crazy over there.

Dodgy ...and just what is your problem with Thor?

[Image: 3FDRF9c.jpg]

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
24-07-2016, 06:34 PM
(24-07-2016 09:59 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hey welcome back! It's nice to see you. Smile

(24-07-2016 07:26 AM)Dom Wrote:  Hi there. Your ignore list is outdated, some haven't been here in ages. So, how is life treating you?

Howdy, y'all.

Life's been keepin' me busy. Work, wife, kids. Not much time to care about internet life anymore. Still kicked out of SD, and I got kicked out of Fisheaters a while ago. I just don't fit in anywhere, I suppose. No time for it anymore, though, so it's cool.

Yeah, Dom, it's been a while since I chimed in, so I really didn't put any time towards the blocked list. I'm an easy-going guy, so if there's someone on the list that wants off, they just need to message me or something, provided they promise not to be a jerk anymore. I mean, obviously I'm going to think differently from folks here. But I'm sure it's possible to be on a "cool level."

I'm still a Traditionalist Catholic who entertains notions of monarchy, geocentrism, or what have you. It's just fun for me. So, there's that. However, it's all sort of an intellectual double-life for me, in that I really don't talk about these sorts of things with anyone in real life. Most people are 9 to 5 workers who don't think beyond cable television or Facebook, so I find I can't relate with too many people in the real physical world, other than my wife and kids. Intellectual entertainment and idea exploration, for me, is limited to the internet when I'm recooping from a hard night of work. In fact, I've still retained the benchmark lesson from my last "engagement" here: that I'm not really built for debate or defending my belief. Based on that, I've concluded that I'm simply a reactionary and a conversationalist. And ultimately, that's the easiest thing for me to do at this point in life, as I don't have the time, training, or energy to put into whatever it was I tried doing that one time.

Anyway, I gotta go water the plants and take out the trash. I'll still be around if anyone's interested in chatting. Just lemme know. Otherwise, it's back to lurking.

Take it easy, -LH (in America. Oklahoma, specifically.)

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
[+] 4 users Like LaramieHirsch's post