Suscipe Domine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2016, 06:55 PM
RE: Suscipe Domine
Eww. I lived in Oklahoma for 14 months. Will never make that mistake again. Those people freakin' terrify me.

*shudder*

LH - I will say this... you have a badass choice of avatar picture. That jet-wing backpack is one of the coolest things mankind has ever devised!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2016, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 25-07-2016 11:16 AM by Shai Hulud.)

And Odin was nailed to a tree in order to gain knowledge. Wink No issues with Thor, it's just heathen made me automatically think Norse for some reason. Also wow, I'm not the only Catholic!

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-07-2016, 08:26 PM
(24-07-2016 07:40 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 05:40 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Dodgy ...and just what is your problem with Thor?

[Image: 3FDRF9c.jpg]

Smile

And Odin was nailed to a tree in order to gain knowledge. Wink No issues with Thor, it's just heathen made me automatically think Norse for some reason. Also wow, I'm not the only Catholic!

I'm not a Catholic, if you are referring to me.

[Image: fwOAx3k.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
24-07-2016, 09:02 PM
I was looking at the Traditionalist dude, though you do have a point with the ice giants. That said, see any Nephilim? Nope...didn't think so. Wink

24-07-2016, 09:02 PM
(30-05-2016 09:39 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  A few of you have mentioned this website to me, when I've expressed some...irritation...with my more Traditionalist minded brethren. "Oh I've been to Fish Eaters," I told myself, "It can't be that bad".

It was....interesting. Just a few offerings:
The Pope is a fraud.

Stars are angels.

Council of Trent declares Francis to be anathema.

International Conference to condemn Amoris Laetitia

Satanic Ritual Abuse (not just for the 1980s any more!)

Also lines such as:
Quote:The "party line" is that of the Society of St. Pius X.
Oh good, a sect of schismatics best known for thinking everything after Vatican II is invalid.

Quote: Error has no rights.
Of course, we wouldn't want to actually have discussions...

Yeah, that place is a fucking Cult alright. They check every single member's IP Address and their name and a bunch of other stuff to make sure it is not one of us here.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
24-07-2016, 09:14 PM
(24-07-2016 09:02 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(30-05-2016 09:39 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  A few of you have mentioned this website to me, when I've expressed some...irritation...with my more Traditionalist minded brethren. "Oh I've been to Fish Eaters," I told myself, "It can't be that bad".

It was....interesting. Just a few offerings:
The Pope is a fraud.

Stars are angels.

Council of Trent declares Francis to be anathema.

International Conference to condemn Amoris Laetitia

Satanic Ritual Abuse (not just for the 1980s any more!)

Also lines such as:
Oh good, a sect of schismatics best known for thinking everything after Vatican II is invalid.

Of course, we wouldn't want to actually have discussions...

Yeah, that place is a fucking Cult alright. They check every single member's IP Address and their name and a bunch of other stuff to make sure it is not one of us here.
Wow. o.O (Didn't use the name Shai Hulud when trying to do it there.)

24-07-2016, 09:17 PM
(24-07-2016 06:34 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  I'm still a Traditionalist Catholic who entertains notions of monarchy, geocentrism, or what have you.

Both outdated, debunked ideas.

Quote:It's just fun for me. So, there's that. However, it's all sort of an intellectual double-life for me, in that I really don't talk about these sorts of things with anyone in real life. Most people are 9 to 5 workers who don't think beyond cable television or Facebook, so I find I can't relate with too many people in the real physical world, other than my wife and kids. Intellectual entertainment and idea exploration, for me, is limited to the internet when I'm recooping from a hard night of work. ...

It's 'recouping', though I think you mean recovering.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
24-07-2016, 10:47 PM
(24-07-2016 06:55 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Eww. I lived in Oklahoma for 14 months. Will never make that mistake again. Those people freakin' terrify me.

*shudder*

LH - I will say this... you have a badass choice of avatar picture. That jet-wing backpack is one of the coolest things mankind has ever devised!

Yes...Oklahoma. Frustrating place, this. If I HAD a jet-wing backpack, I'd fly outta here.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
[+] 1 user Likes LaramieHirsch's post
25-07-2016, 08:32 AM
(24-07-2016 07:40 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 05:40 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Dodgy ...and just what is your problem with Thor?

[Image: 3FDRF9c.jpg]

Smile

There are several Catholics lurking here. Tarzan Smith is Catholic. I'm an ex-Catholic, and I'm sure there are many others here like me.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
25-07-2016, 11:44 AM
I'm ex-Catholic. I still like fish, but its consumption isn't limited to Friday. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post