Suscribe to Threads

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Suscribe to Threads
Hi, for some reason, every time I try to suscribe to a thread the forum gives me an error, I can only suscribre to threads I create, any work around it?

By the time you stop ready this, you'll realze what a waste of time it has been Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: Suscribe to Threads
I have never had that issue, nor have I heard of it. Matter of fact I just recently found out I was still subscribed to super old threads when my email filled to the brim with replies.

But hopefully our resident Techno Wizard DeepThought will stop by soon and use his control of the matrix to fix this issue for you?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-02-2012, 10:15 AM
Look, the error looks like the picture attached.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

By the time you stop ready this, you'll realze what a waste of time it has been Big Grin
27-02-2012, 11:41 AM
I tried to subscribe to this thread to see if i have the same problem. turns out i do, i also get the same message as maumin
27-02-2012, 12:34 PM
(27-02-2012 11:41 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I tried to subscribe to this thread to see if i have the same problem. turns out i do, i also get the same message as maumin

Yikes, at least is not just me imagining things Tongue

But it's pretty odd that seems to be a "selective" issue. Huh

27-02-2012, 12:53 PM
I have the same issue. (I don't think I've ever tried to sub to a thread)

Not to worry. I'd bet a roast baby that DeepThought will fix it no problem.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
27-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Very recently the forum had a server move, I'm not an expert so this is purely a guess, but I reckon that may have something to do with it.

I've tried subscribing to a few other threads and seem to be getting the same message.

For now you may be best bookmarking the threads and just checking it when you log in, just untill it's sorted.

Are any of rest of you eurocentric = nazi communist bourgeois piggies, experiencing the same problem as me and Maumin?
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
27-02-2012, 01:13 PM
(27-02-2012 01:00 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Very recently the forum had a server move, I'm not an expert so this is purely a guess, but I reckon that may have something to do with it.

I've tried subscribing to a few other threads and seem to be getting the same message.

For now you may be best bookmarking the threads and just checking it when you log in, just untill it's sorted.

Are any of rest of you eurocentric = nazi communist bourgeois piggies, experiencing the same problem as me and Maumin?

Really don't think so, it's been like this ever since I registered, I was just too lazy to report it until now (I'm expecting a response from Egor and will yell at someone if I miss it Tongue)

27-02-2012, 01:26 PM
It just occurred to me that back in the dark ages when I held my tyrranical iron fist over the forum, we did a server change and a bunch of stuff got re-set, which messed up a few things.

Quote:I'm expecting a response from Egor

Don't hold your breath. Wink

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
27-02-2012, 01:29 PM
(27-02-2012 01:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  It just occurred to me that back in the dark ages when I held my tyrranical iron fist over the forum, we did a server change and a bunch of stuff got re-set, which messed up a few things.

Quote:I'm expecting a response from Egor

Don't hold your breath. Wink

LOL Undecided