Sushi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 02:43 AM
Sushi
I like making my own. I've got a soft spot for salmon and eel.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Sushi
Jealous.

Also, I've been contemplating learning how to make it. Funds are a bit short right now, but at some point, I'd like to try it.
Find all posts by this user
07-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Oops. I thought this was about that Russian shithole where they are staging the olympics.

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
07-02-2014, 11:29 PM
I make my own sushi rolls occasionally. I'm a bit of a weirdo because I always sprout short grain rice instead of just using white. And I always make up the strangest dipping sauces. Apparently my taste buds are weird.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
08-02-2014, 12:37 AM
I've never made it myself, but I do love sushi. When I lived in Georgia there was a place where you could buy a sushi volcano for $50 (obviously you go with about 5 friends lol) and you get this giant volcano of sushi with this amazing red sauce flowing down the sides. Man I really miss that place.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
08-02-2014, 01:45 AM
(07-02-2014 10:32 PM)Deerdra Wrote:  Jealous.

Also, I've been contemplating learning how to make it. Funds are a bit short right now, but at some point, I'd like to try it.

It's not so exspensive once you get your kit together. About $30-50 to start off with. And a jar of sushi rice last for months.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user