Suspect Zero

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2012, 03:49 AM
Suspect Zero
I'm walking back from Circle K; it's after midnight, so things are pretty quiet. I get pelted with something. A car drives past, from which emanates the sound of laughter. I'm thinking there's five guys in the car; there's a moment of faith - ain't no other way to describe it - when the calculations become stupid simple. That's because I'm already drifting towards the middle of the road...

How many people have to die in the name of Gwyneth Paltrow? I'm thinking, just me.

So now there's six people laughing. I saw where they went; I did not anticipate laughter would be shared between this one and those five, but with Gwyneth Paltrow, all things are possible. Big Grin

Is it possible that everything in existence is an expression of the moral will? That's the question; I was asking it as I followed Netflix's advice by selecting this movie. The stupid brain, of course, gets all confused. Am I eating? Am I watching a movie? Am I loving my Gwynnies? Am I stuck on pontificate again? When the Suspect Zero hypothesis was mentioned, there was convergence. Things settled down to watching the movie, which ended with me having this five-minute chill running down the old spine...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Suspect Zero - houseofcantor - 17-01-2012 03:49 AM
RE: Suspect Zero - germanyt - 17-01-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: Suspect Zero - houseofcantor - 17-01-2012, 02:54 PM