Suspension of K.C.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Suspension of K.C.
You were really offended by my joke?

Really?

My 8 months pregnant wife isn't as sensitive as you.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
29-03-2012, 07:34 PM
I don't mean I'm against Banning KC just on principle (although burning still sounds better), I just think this would be just about the most ridiculous reason I could ever imagine.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-03-2012, 08:14 PM
(29-03-2012 07:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I don't mean I'm against Banning KC just on principle (although burning still sounds better), I just think this would be just about the most ridiculous reason I could ever imagine.

Public floggings are fun. Then he needs to wear a BIG "A" for about a year.
BTW, have your Ultrasounds shown what kind of baby you're having KC ? Alien ?
My friends have a framed view of their first's Ultrasound framed on the wall. She has her hand up, facing out .. like saying "hi mom".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-03-2012, 11:20 PM
lol, this has got to be a joke in counter to KC's joke right?

If not, what is the next step to suspending a poster... Do we suspend HoC because the majority of readers, which would include non active posters, can't understand his posts from time to time? Sounds Censored devious.
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
29-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Quote: houseofcantor Wrote: [/url]
Quote:
Quote:(Today 06:49 PM)Anjele Wrote: [url=http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-Suspension-of-K-C?pid=97823#pid97823]I think he needs a spanking! [Image: hobo.gif]
I think you should do it. And pix. [Image: wink.gif]
Quote:EEEEKKKK! No thank you! Anyway, since my surgeries I have little arm strength, we must find someone who can really administer a spanking...volunteers?

I'll do it. Time to put 5 years of single gender high school to use.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
[+] 1 user Likes TarzanSmith's post
30-03-2012, 12:06 AM
(29-03-2012 05:41 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Jokes aren't cool anymore?

You didn't call for a suspension when you disagreed with Mystic and that was actually personal.
I don't get it. Fill me in, because I find this way overblown.
Well if I have to answer to you for what was just a bit of stirring the possum stew, no malice intended......perhaps I should shut up and just keep serious....... Unsure Would have thought what's good for one is good for the other!
30-03-2012, 12:31 AM
Ooo the counter joke, it burns! I think we've all been had twice now. It's still frackin' two days to go to April Fools. Will people please stop messing with my head?
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
30-03-2012, 08:11 AM

Maynard of Tool did the reverse years ago, claiming to have seen the light and was saved. Nothing new here.

What i will say is that KC is just rehersing for the day he has to do it for real.
He's just gotta sort out how to tell the wife, kids, dogs, dads & moms and all his PALS at the Southern Baptist Church that hate him!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2012, 08:46 AM
So...

...maybe my sarcasm detector is broken...

Is this another early April Fool's Joke?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
30-03-2012, 08:53 AM
If it's a joke maybe I don't get jokes anymore.
Totally possible.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user