RE: Suspension
Nice decision Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2012, 05:35 PM
AbdelZ's calm, measured response:
lucradis Wrote:Dear AbdelZ

You have received a warning from the staff of The Thinking Atheist Forum.
--

--You are on suspension from posting. Enough is enough. You are abusive, rude, and threatening. I am fine with tossing insults back, but you start sentences with them. You threaten users.

If you wish to come back to the forum you will need to apologize for your behavior.

AbdelZ Wrote:Apologize for my behaviour ? You gotta be kidding me

Did you read that filth , those vulgar insults ...of your 'civilized polite decent " people in here first ? like that of that coward disgusting vulgar fascist guy who calls himself an ex-muslim (JackRabbit) in order to demonize islam, every muslim can see through = he was not an ex-muslims obviously , to mention just that disgusting filthy fascist guy you did not take any disciplinary or other action against

I never started any insults , i used only to strike back because we simply do not turn the other cheek

I was just playing games i explained many times using some shock therapies to make them think like French nobel prize winner atheist Albert Camus used to do in his brilliant philosophical novel "The Fall " , because there is nothing more stimulating for human intelligence than shoks ...shoks that do not damage you or damage your brains at least , shoks that do not kill you , but then again, it takes less than death to kill a human being >

The human spirit is 'divine " though

Humans do use only a tiny fraction of their actual potential , so :

"[b]Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent "

They turned out to be folks with no imagination, no sense of humor, no heart ......your silly members

Emotionally psychologically mentally intellectually spiritually morally stable solid people can take some destablising punches, your members could not obviously

I did not expect anyone of you, guys , to be neither fair nor objective & it shows even in this silly message of yours .

Fact is , those silly hypocritical fascist vulgar intolerant participants of this lousy pretentious phony forum could not handle the facts i presented concerning the islamic Qu'ranic origin of the scientific method , could not stand the fact that evolution itself was discovered by muslims centuries before Darwin was even born & much much more ...because if they would have , that would have rocked their world, that would have to make them reconsider almost everything they think they know about religion, science , history ,....freedom, truth, reality, morality ethics, human rights , democracy, secularism .............

They would have to reconsider almost all phony claims of modernism ...& much much more

Because what we call reality is just an intellectual construction as science proved it to be as such for example ..............

They just resorted to insults , vulgar filthy disgusting mud throwing instead of arguments .....i had to put them back in their places because we do not turn the other cheek as i just told you , nobody does in fact , not even Jesus himself, i guess :

If one behaves himself/herself with me , i do the same , if not , i strike back= simple

So, do not be hypocritical about this , you just gotta admit that your so-called tolerance is a myth-lie-joke , that most of the participants here are "human " trash garbage as i said many times.

I will be back alright in ways you can never be able to imagine,, do not worry , I will make you see your ugly hypocritical intolerant fascist faces in the mirror , i will make you take off your hypocritical "liberal democratic " masks ,just watch me , silly fascists, because deep down you are

As a certain western philosopher said to a muslim thinker when the latter was pleading for mutual respect & mutual tolerance between islam & the west , that philosopher said : there can be no respect , just tolerance :

I do add to just that : there will be not even tolerance for atheists from our part as you have shown none for us

Islam as such will be back & will have his final global victory, so, just wait & see , inferior human trash garbage that most of you, guys , here are in fact = THE shame & disgrace of humanity , the latter that will be liberated from this western materialistic secular atheistic 'civilization " of white 'apes " without a soul or heart that has been taking over our planet for more than 5 centuries now

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2012, 11:49 PM
Nicely handled. No secret bans, black bags, or covert ops here. All suspensions and dismissals will be handled publicly, so that the entire forum is made aware of the reasons and given a chance to respond.

That being said, now that we are fascists, I vote to ban GirlyMan under the grounds that he never returns my calls and still owes me a cream cheese bagel.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 5 users Like Buddy Christ's post
08-01-2012, 11:54 PM
I vote in favor of Buddy Christ's proposal.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
09-01-2012, 12:32 AM
(08-01-2012 11:49 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  That being said, now that we are fascists, I vote to ban GirlyMan under the grounds that he never returns my calls and still owes me a cream cheese bagel.

Seems sufficient cause - all in favor say 'aye'. Angel

09-01-2012, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 01:26 AM by morondog.)
Just noticed I was on the recipients list for AbdelZ's final message to the forum Tongue I feel so special.
Quote:I do add to just that : there will be not even tolerance for atheists from our part as you have shown none for us

Islam as such will be back & will have his final global victory, so, just wait & see , inferior human trash garbage that most of you, guys , here are in fact = THE shame & disgrace of humanity , the latter that will be liberated from this western materialistic secular atheistic 'civilization " of white 'apes " without a soul or heart that has been taking over our planet for more than 5 centuries now

I think AbdelZ just became a jihadist...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-01-2012, 10:12 AM
Nice descision,
I guess banning is like going nuclear, only when necessary, although here you didnt hurt no iinocent people
just this one assclown.

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
09-01-2012, 10:13 AM
(09-01-2012 01:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  Just noticed I was on the recipients list for AbdelZ's final message to the forum Tongue I feel so special.
Quote:I do add to just that : there will be not even tolerance for atheists from our part as you have shown none for us

And it's all our fault. haha.

09-01-2012, 10:15 AM
(09-01-2012 10:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 01:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  Just noticed I was on the recipients list for AbdelZ's final message to the forum Tongue I feel so special.

And it's all our fault. haha.

As long as he doesn't have any Al Qaeda connections or know where any of us live, it's kind of cool that it's our fault. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
09-01-2012, 10:53 AM
(09-01-2012 10:15 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  As long as he doesn't have any Al Qaeda connections or know where any of us live, it's kind of cool that it's our fault. Big Grin

he's clearly brainwashed enough to join them, I wouldn't be surprised if he was sitting in a cave at the afgan border as we speak.

Nutcase is an understatement.