Suspension

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: Suspension
he has been reported to the FBI by an anonymous member, should he choose to remain so.

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Jackrabbit's post
09-01-2012, 01:18 PM
(09-01-2012 10:53 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 10:15 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  As long as he doesn't have any Al Qaeda connections or know where any of us live, it's kind of cool that it's our fault. Big Grin

he's clearly brainwashed enough to join them, I wouldn't be surprised if he was sitting in a cave at the afgan border as we speak.

Nutcase is an understatement.

Nah, they don't like post-modernists either.Cool

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
09-01-2012, 01:36 PM

I actually was wondering over the weekend how much longer the mods were gonna let him spew his hate speech. I would have voted to have him nuked much sooner. So the mods have demonstrated extreme restraint, by any definition.

Good job guys

When i say guys...i mean..oh hold on....

Guys = infidels

D
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2012, 01:39 PM
(09-01-2012 01:36 PM)Denicio Wrote:  I actually was wondering over the weekend how much longer the mods were gonna let him spew his hate speech. I would have voted to have him nuked much sooner. So the mods have demonstrated extreme restraint, by any definition.

Good job guys

When i say guys...i mean..oh hold on....

Guys = infidels

D

I would have liked that post except its of silly hypocritical fascist vulgar intolerant participants of this lousy pretentious = forum ... haha

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
09-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Adjective adjective adjective noun = random thought process, just as one adjective adjective "famous in my own mind" Muslim once said, fallacy or completely unrelated declarative so

The formula is complete, go ye now unto the world and spread the word!
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
09-01-2012, 02:00 PM
(09-01-2012 01:44 PM)kineo Wrote:  Adjective adjective adjective noun = random thought process, just as one adjective adjective "famous in my own mind" Muslim once said, fallacy or completely unrelated declarative so

You forgot the scientific method which originated from the Quran = but what do you know? You are a vulgar, fascist, Eurocentric, inferior human trash garbage that most of you, guys = THE shame & disgrace of humanity , the latter that will be liberated from this western materialistic secular atheistic 'civilization " of white 'apes " without a soul or heart that has been taking over our planet for more than 5 centuries now.

...Words to that effect. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
09-01-2012, 02:04 PM

(09-01-2012 02:00 PM)kim Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 01:44 PM)kineo Wrote:  Adjective adjective adjective noun = random thought process, just as one adjective adjective "famous in my own mind" Muslim once said, fallacy or completely unrelated declarative so

You forgot the scientific method which originated from the Quran = but what do you know? You are a vulgar, fascist, Eurocentric, inferior human trash garbage that most of you, guys = THE shame & disgrace of humanity , the latter that will be liberated from this western materialistic secular atheistic 'civilization " of white 'apes " without a soul or heart that has been taking over our planet for more than 5 centuries now.

But it we all collectivly converted...we'd be NON apes and suddenly have a soul & heart. See kids, isnt neat how the Criss Angel Magic kit works!
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Denicio's post
09-01-2012, 03:47 PM

Holy shit Kim. You nailed it! Are you sure abdelz wasn't a sock puppet of yours??

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
09-01-2012, 04:38 PM
(09-01-2012 03:47 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

Holy shit Kim. You nailed it! Are you sure abdelz wasn't a sock puppet of yours??

I thought she copied it from one of his posts... O.o
09-01-2012, 04:47 PM
(09-01-2012 03:47 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Holy shit Kim. You nailed it! Are you sure abdelz wasn't a sock puppet of yours?
Kineo is correct; I did pinch it from his last PM ... but...
No hands were put up anyone's ass... as far as I know... sock puppet or otherwise.

Of course, I can't be exactly sure where AbdelZ was placing his head. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post