Suspension

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2012, 04:49 PM
RE: Suspension
(09-01-2012 04:38 PM)kineo Wrote:  I thought she copied it from one of his posts... O.o

She's yet another one of the vulgar, fascist, Eurocentric, inferior human trash garbage = plagerising the work of islam who got there long before charles darwin was born.

Read this book it explains some persons theory of something that has nothing to do with the topic

HAHAHA

Ignorent westeners = Atheists of thinking.

Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
09-01-2012, 04:52 PM

(09-01-2012 04:49 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 04:38 PM)kineo Wrote:  I thought she copied it from one of his posts... O.o

She's yet another one of the vulgar, fascist, Eurocentric, inferior human trash garbage = plagerising the work of islam who got there long before charles darwin was born.

Read this book it explains some persons theory of something that has nothing to do with the topic

HAHAHA

Ignorent westeners = Atheists of thinking.

Tongue

White Souless Ape = Denicio

I think that is worthy of a T-Shirt!
Also, did you guys know there was Air before darwin? Yep! Yep! Muslims discovered it!
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Denicio's post
09-01-2012, 04:54 PM
(09-01-2012 04:52 PM)Denicio Wrote:  White Souless Ape = Denicio

I think that is worthy of a T-Shirt!

Not a bad idea. I wonder if seth will add it to the store, The new Abdelz range.
09-01-2012, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 09:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
lucradis Wrote:Dear AbdelZ

You have received a warning from the staff of The Thinking Atheist Forum.
--

--You are on suspension from posting. Enough is enough. You are abusive, rude, and threatening. I am fine with tossing insults back, but you start sentences with them. You threaten users.

If you wish to come back to the forum you will need to apologize for your behavior.

AbdelZ Wrote:Apologize for my behaviour ? You gotta be kidding me

Did you read that filth , those vulgar insults ...of your 'civilized polite decent " people in here first ? like that of that coward disgusting vulgar fascist guy who calls himself an ex-muslim (JackRabbit) in order to demonize islam, every muslim can see through = he was not an ex-muslims obviously , to mention just that disgusting filthy fascist guy you did not take any disciplinary or other action against

So he attacks the JackRabbit for being vulgar just because he rejected AbdelZ's delusion while the GirlyGuy who actually goes out of his way to be vulgar escaped relatively unscathed, warranting only being cc'ed on a farewell PM. That's what I love about religion, they got some serious shortcomings when it comes to semantics and definitions.

AbdelZ Wrote:Because what we call reality is just an intellectual construction as science proved it to be as such for example ..............

Think I actually agree with that.

AbdelZ Wrote:If one behaves himself/herself with me , i do the same , if not , i strike back= simple

Your striking skills are in need of drastic improvement. And your grappling skills are even worse.

AbdelZ Wrote:Emotionally psychologically mentally intellectually spiritually morally unstable flexible people can take some destablising punches, ...

Goddam dude, this is the second time I've had to correct you on this point. You clearly have never been in a bar room brawl before.

AbdelZ Wrote:I will be back alright in ways you can never be able to imagine,, do not worry ,...

I wouldn't bother until you have significantly improved your striking and grappling skills. It'd just be a waste of everyone's time.

(08-01-2012 11:49 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  That being said, now that we are fascists, I vote to ban GirlyMan under the grounds that he never returns my calls and still owes me a cream cheese bagel.

(08-01-2012 11:54 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  I vote in favor of Buddy Christ's proposal.

(09-01-2012 12:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  Seems sufficient cause - all in favor say 'aye'. Angel

Aye. To be fair I stopped answering the phone years ago. But I agree that the long overdue bagel debt is just inexcusable.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-01-2012, 06:48 PM
ban the intolerant fashist vulgar filthy ignorant blind inferior human trash garbage girly "curses like a sailor" man = according to doctor ahmend hamzy mahmud abdollah yasser mohamed ali taha "you're outta here jackass" >Big Grin

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
[+] 3 users Like Jackrabbit's post