Suspicious worrysome bump in a bizarre kinda gross place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2016, 05:46 PM
Suspicious worrysome bump in a bizarre kinda gross place
There's a bump in the v in between my crotch and my leg, not on my balls, but in between them and my leg right where the leg rotates. It feels like it's on the skin, I can't tell if it's a zit or something but it's definitely a bump and I noticed it yesterday. Should I get it checked out immediately?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Suspicious worrysome bump in a bizarre kinda gross place
(17-05-2016 05:46 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  There's a bump in the v in between my crotch and my leg, not on my balls, but in between them and my leg right where the leg rotates. It feels like it's on the skin, I can't tell if it's a zit or something but it's definitely a bump and I noticed it yesterday. Should I get it checked out immediately?

If you are worried about it, get it checked.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
17-05-2016, 05:51 PM
Once upon a time I had a small boil about there. doc slit it open and put on a bandage. no biggie, but i didn't want to trust my wife with it! Go ahead and take it to your doctor.
17-05-2016, 05:52 PM
(17-05-2016 05:46 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  There's a bump in the v in between my crotch and my leg, not on my balls, but in between them and my leg right where the leg rotates. It feels like it's on the skin, I can't tell if it's a zit or something but it's definitely a bump and I noticed it yesterday. Should I get it checked out immediately?

It's probably an inflamed lymph node.
But you should have a relationship with a doc or nurse practitioner, or PA so you can just call up, and say "I'm coming in, I have a question".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
17-05-2016, 05:54 PM

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
17-05-2016, 05:57 PM
It could also be a cyst or the equivalent of a large-deep pimple (can't remember the medical term).

I once had one that grew the size of half a golfball sticking out of me. It HURT, but then one day it burst on its own. It was glorious.

...and messy.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 3 users Like Adrianime's post
17-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Men get cysts there all the time. Go see your doc and while he is poking around with it and talking to you, he'll probably slit it open, the sneaky bastard. Nevertheless, it's no big deal unless it infects then it hurts to walk. I used to get them regularly when I was in my early 20s and I had them all cut out. I haven't had one in decades.