Sustainable Development= NWO?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 09:52 AM
Sustainable Development= NWO?
Now I don't believe this for a second. I just believe that they want to truly end poverty, Help the Environment and all that. Why does that mean to Christians ( New World Order?) I find it unlikely for all countries to lay down their hands and find 1 leader to rule everything.

Funny thing is, they think it's Pope Francis >.>

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/po...ngourworld

What do you all think about this?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Sustainable Development= NWO?
Who takes the UN seriously any more?
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
01-10-2015, 10:30 AM
The entire concept of New World Order is a paranoid observation of everyday life. Society changes over time and since the first industrial revolution they change faster than ever before. The telecommunication revolution makes it even easier for ideas to propagate. Our world is changing. The world in which I was born will be long gone by the moment I die in about 60 years. Some people fear change and think that empires or culture should last centuries like they did in the past, but that will not be the case in the predictable future. Is the concept of sustainable development going to change the world we live in and the way we organise and understand our economic system? Of course it will. The fact we are talking about it right now is sign that it’s already happening. The real question isn't if sustainable development will change the way we organise and understand our economic system, but how much and in what fashion.
01-10-2015, 01:34 PM
I think over time it will be natural for the world to eventually be under one gov't. But it will take a pretty long time to get there. The longer we live on the planet, the more homogeneous we will become as a people. A lot of us are wearing more of the same types of clothes, trying new cuisines is becoming much less exotic and more a part of your typical dinner prep rotation, etc. etc. As values become more aligned with other countries, we'll converge into a single world gov't. JMHO.
01-10-2015, 01:35 PM
I'm so full of this NWO bullshit!
[Image: 5d8f71c61ce1e9b646819ec89f16e9a9.png]
01-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Funny.... Back in the day all the "militia" types were going on about "blue helmeted troops in black helicopters invading the US and killing all the "real Americans"......"

I always got a chuckle out of it.....

The UN couldn't handle friggin Bosnia -- and they think they're going to take over the most heavily armed population in the world????

Good luck with that...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
01-10-2015, 01:45 PM
(01-10-2015 10:30 AM)epronovost Wrote:  The entire concept of New World Order is a paranoid observation of everyday life. Society changes over time and since the first industrial revolution they change faster than ever before. The telecommunication revolution makes it even easier for ideas to propagate. Our world is changing. The world in which I was born will be long gone by the moment I die in about 60 years. Some people fear change and think that empires or culture should last centuries like they did in the past, but that will not be the case in the predictable future. Is the concept of sustainable development going to change the world we live in and the way we organise and understand our economic system? Of course it will. The fact we are talking about it right now is sign that it’s already happening. The real question isn't if sustainable development will change the way we organise and understand our economic system, but how much and in what fashion.

I agree with you 100%. It's the religious people taking it out of hand and saying " End of the world is happening!" "The bible said this would happen!" Like what proof do people have that it is? Because our world is slowly changing?

What was life like 100-200 years ago?

- No cars ( Horse carriages was the way to transport people back then.)
- No Internet ( Had to rely on Mail locally, for the most part)
- No TVs/entertainment was on short supply
- Medications were underdeveloped ( Life for humans were around 50ish in the 1800's)

Now we have TVs/Internet/Cars etc. Our world "changed" from then to now.

They think they are lying and that they will slowly make us slaves, we will have the mark of the beast etc. All I can do is wait till 2030 to see what happens, I find it very unlikely for the Christians view of it to bare fruit.
01-10-2015, 02:29 PM

[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post