Swearwords Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2017, 07:45 AM
RE: Swearwords Thread
Zark off for Bob's sake.

And

Belgium!!

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
24-09-2017, 07:45 AM
(24-09-2017 07:17 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Do you not realise that auditory and tonal exposure breeds familiarity and ability to infer, synthesise and appreciate written stuff? Therefore, the transcripts that you gave cannot make sense to me at all. You may realise in the light of my ongoing condition that such impedes my ability to understanding virtually anyone say anything on the forums.

I think the big piece of this puzzle that you're missing is that no one cares about your "condition." 1) We cannot verify that you're not a troll. 2) We cannot verify that you have this condition that you spoke of. 3) The onus is yours to interact with others on a level that you can manage. Your "condition" is not our problem.

We will not handle you with kid gloves unless you restrict your posts to the personal issues section. If you post in the big-boy threads, be prepared to be handled accordingly.
[+] 9 users Like Aliza's post
24-09-2017, 09:53 AM
Mafflard is a good one for trump.

(stammering or blundering fool)

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Shittastic!

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
24-09-2017, 11:22 AM
(24-09-2017 07:17 AM)Thinker Wrote:  ...You may realise in the light of my ongoing condition that such impedes my ability to understanding virtually anyone say anything on the forums.

Even allowing for this strange version of English you're using here, I think we already know about your obvious difficulties understanding what people are writing on this forum. Presumably, you have some ocular deficit as well?

You also seem to be suffering from a diarrhea writing disorder. Dodgy

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
24-09-2017, 11:32 AM
Bollocks is my personal favourite.

Get your own bleeding hymn book
[+] 4 users Like Thedemonbarber's post
24-09-2017, 11:37 AM
(24-09-2017 07:34 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-09-2017 07:17 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Do you not realise that auditory and tonal exposure breeds familiarity and ability to infer, synthesise and appreciate written stuff? Therefore, the transcripts that you gave cannot make sense to me at all. You may realise in the light of my ongoing condition that such impedes my ability to understanding virtually anyone say anything on the forums.

Would you please make a list of all the reasons that you are special and therefore unable to interact with most of the people on the forum? It's hard to keep up with your limitations.

Just one reason should be enough: troll.
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
24-09-2017, 11:48 AM
Douchefuckery.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
24-09-2017, 02:07 PM
(24-09-2017 05:22 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Let's share our favourite swearwords.

Encore!

Here's mine...

Ahe Silincais!
(pronunciation: argh nsi-hiya-s)

This is a very pejorative and extremely rude swearword in the language of Kingdom Azuris, which means one's indifference whilst very diligent, hardworking but also stoic to the arrogance and excessively imperialistic absurdity, slackness and wilful ignorance amongst the intended audience.

Your turn.

That's not a real world and that's not a real language and that's not a real place. Your favourite swear word is gibberish you pulled outta your own arse? K.

Mines cunt. Since moving to North America I've found no word that can make people more uncomfortable than cunt. Back home it's a nothing word, it's dude and bro, but over here? Drives people mental. I like it for the same reason fuck is a good word, it's got that hard K sound that just makes it guttural and aggressive.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
24-09-2017, 02:08 PM
(24-09-2017 05:55 AM)Aliza Wrote:  My favorite swear word is fuck.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post