"I shit on God"
"I shit in/on your whore mother"

Icelanders seem to like to fuck a variety of different things -
"Grandfatherfucker" (Afatottari)
"Corpsefucker" (naridill)
"Sheepfucker" (rollurioari)
"Unclefucker" (frandseroir)

Of course, the Serbs -

"May God give you to search for your children with a Geiger counter" (Da bog da trazio detzoo Gaygerovim broyachem)
"The Pope fucks you" (Jebo te Papa)
"May your house be live on CNN" (Da bog da ti kuca bila na CNN-U)--this essentially means I hope NATO will bomb your house.
"Da bi te majka prepoznala u bureku" (Let your mother recognize you in a meat pie) "Da Bog da ti zena rodila stonogu pa ceo zivot radio za cipele" (May your wife give birth to a centipede so you have to work for shoes all your life)

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-09-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Swearwords Thread
Not exactly a swear word but still one of my favorites. Blivet:

Ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag. A situation so vile no matter how well you deal with it you will still get dirty.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
24-09-2017, 04:38 PM
Nhghhhhhh....

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
24-09-2017, 05:58 PM
(24-09-2017 02:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-09-2017 02:57 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Ah, I'm not really bothered by down reps. Given I'm an asshole honestly I feel I should have more lol historically everyone who down reps me ends up banned eventually anyway Tongue

I don't think you're an asshole...I checked...I have a list, you aren't on it. Cool

I appreciate the kind words but I did tell a forum member once to get anally fisted to death by a gorilla wearing pineapple gloves. Not exactly up for sainthood anytime soon hahaha

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
24-09-2017, 06:13 PM
(24-09-2017 05:58 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(24-09-2017 02:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't think you're an asshole...I checked...I have a list, you aren't on it. Cool

I appreciate the kind words but I did tell a forum member once to get anally fisted to death by a gorilla wearing pineapple gloves. Not exactly up for sainthood anytime soon hahaha

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
24-09-2017, 06:22 PM
(24-09-2017 03:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The Spanish seems to have some sort of fecal fetish -

"I shit in/on your whore mother"

This one usually leads to fist fights or gun play.

Me cago en tu puta madre!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-09-2017, 06:59 PM
(24-09-2017 02:07 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That's not a real world and that's not a real language and that's not a real place. Your favourite swear word is gibberish you pulled outta your own arse? K.

Mines cunt. Since moving to North America I've found no word that can make people more uncomfortable than cunt. Back home it's a nothing word, it's dude and bro, but over here? Drives people mental. I like it for the same reason fuck is a good word, it's got that hard K sound that just makes it guttural and aggressive.

It's a swearword that I invent in my novels - I'm a conlanger, FYI.
24-09-2017, 07:38 PM
(24-09-2017 06:59 PM)Thinker Wrote:  
(24-09-2017 02:07 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That's not a real world and that's not a real language and that's not a real place. Your favourite swear word is gibberish you pulled outta your own arse? K.

Mines cunt. Since moving to North America I've found no word that can make people more uncomfortable than cunt. Back home it's a nothing word, it's dude and bro, but over here? Drives people mental. I like it for the same reason fuck is a good word, it's got that hard K sound that just makes it guttural and aggressive.

It's a swearword that I invent in my novels - I'm a conlanger, FYI.

Ya I....*sigh*....I'm aware. That's why I said it was gibberish you pulled outta your ass. By the way, while I'm on this topic, had you spent some time learning how English words work your posts might make sense more than 11% of the time. I mean honestly, can you really be considered a conlang when you can bearly speak your own language? Rhetorical, a question for the ages I'm sure. Anyway, by all means don't let your functional illiteracy get in the way of trying to publicly suck the dick of your own D-list "novels".

Drinking Beverage

Yuuuuuuuuuup...... not gonna be up for sainthood anytime soon. Evil_monster

[Image: giphy.gif]

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
24-09-2017, 07:46 PM
(24-09-2017 07:38 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(24-09-2017 06:59 PM)Thinker Wrote:  It's a swearword that I invent in my novels - I'm a conlanger, FYI.

Ya I....*sigh*....I'm aware. That's why I said it was gibberish you pulled outta your ass. By the way, while I'm on this topic, had you spent some time learning how English words work your posts might make sense more than 11% of the time. I mean honestly, can you really be considered a conlang when you can bearly speak your own language? Rhetorical, a question for the ages I'm sure. Anyway, by all means don't let your functional illiteracy get in the way of trying to publicly suck the dick of your own D-list "novels".

Drinking Beverage

I can understand if you're being genuinely critical but otherwise, why are you intent on hurting me down if that's what you're really doing?

It isn't culturally appropriate. I speak English only. You can't just hold hatred towards someone because of their inferiority. That's very elitist to be doing that.

Do you not realise that in the age of democracy, mutual respect is important? One has to respect one another's cultural differences. There's no right or wrong way of how anything should be - it's all subjective and individualistic. Then stop being overcritical about someone's. Everyone's stuff is their own art.

It is just rude to degrade someone just because you don't like what they do. If you don't like what I do, simply ignore and pass rather than antagonistically attacking me here. I post things only because some people may like and enjoy - I do not post things just to invite ridicule and backlash.

Just as in the ecological world where animals are unique and there's diversity of different species, within humanity, there's diversity of ideas - you can't just prey on and exploit someone's weaknesses for their 'flawed or inferior' ideas and try to attack them. This is clearly not nice at all. You should realise all that yourself. Otherwise you continue to seem very racist, ethnocentric and have arrogant superiority such that in comparison, all my assets are worthless. You can't generalise this way. Just be tolerant.
24-09-2017, 07:49 PM
(24-09-2017 07:46 PM)Thinker Wrote:  
(24-09-2017 07:38 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Ya I....*sigh*....I'm aware. That's why I said it was gibberish you pulled outta your ass. By the way, while I'm on this topic, had you spent some time learning how English words work your posts might make sense more than 11% of the time. I mean honestly, can you really be considered a conlang when you can bearly speak your own language? Rhetorical, a question for the ages I'm sure. Anyway, by all means don't let your functional illiteracy get in the way of trying to publicly suck the dick of your own D-list "novels".

Drinking Beverage

I can understand if you're being genuinely critical but otherwise, why are you intent on hurting me down if that's what you're really doing?

It isn't culturally appropriate. I speak English only. You can't just hold hatred towards someone because of their inferiority. That's very elitist to be doing that.

Do you not realise that in the age of democracy, mutual respect is important? One has to respect one another's cultural differences. There's no right or wrong way of how anything should be - it's all subjective and individualistic. Then stop being overcritical about someone's. Everyone's stuff is their own art.

It is just rude to degrade someone just because you don't like what they do. If you don't like what I do, simply ignore and pass rather than antagonistically attacking me here. I post things only because some people may like and enjoy - I do not post things just to invite ridicule and backlash.

You mean like referring to people as not being human? Something like that? Oh, and admitting to being a liar...that should be overlooked?

Tell us, oh wise and wonderful wizard, your secrets of winning friends and influencing people.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post