Swedish Royal Family Invites Immigrant Into Home, Has Royal Jewels Robbed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Swedish Royal Family Invites Immigrant Into Home, Has Royal Jewels Robbed
(13-10-2014 03:27 PM)Nìmwey Wrote:  My gods some jerks there are here. Res Publica is absolutely right, islam is a disgusting ideology/religion and it is infecting Europe at a frightening rate.

I bet not one of you would have complained, if in every post in this thread, "muslim" would have been changed for "christian", and "islam" with "christianity". Then you would have been all "Woohoo, bring on the hate, christianity STINKS and all christians are RETARDS!"
But if someone has legitimate concerns with the most backward, violent, disgusting ideology currently threatening the western world, then they're Adolf Hitler.

It's true that Hitler/the nazis did similar things to what ISLAM is now trying. Get rid of gays, kill every last jew (they really are BFFs on that one), women only suitable for the bedroom and the kitchen, oppress everyone not subscribing to the ideology, and establish a world rule. Same shit, different name.

[Image: hitler_al_husseini1.jpg]
[Image: al-Husayni-Bosnian-SS.jpg]
BFFs?
'According to Speer, Hitler believed that either Japanese religious beliefs or Islam would have been a more suitable religion for the Germans than Christianity, with its "meekness and flabbiness".'

[Image: simularities-between-islam-and-nazis.jpg]
[Image: muslim-nazi-youth.png]

Those who call opposers of islam/ism "nazis" are blinded to who the real enemy is.

As for the actual case this thread is about: The idiot who let this ungrateful muslim into his home was a brother-in-law of the king, married to one of the king's sisters, not one of the "real" royal family, per se.
http://www.whyileftsweden.com/?p=413

Nobody is disagreeing that Islam is a disgusting religion.

But that doesn't mean every single person that identifies as a Muslim should be treated like sub-human filth simply because some of them are despicable excuses for human beings. You can't pigeonhole everybody under the same banner when there are over 1 billion adherents to the religion.

Such was the intention of this thread however. Res views Muslims as a monolith with each individual adherent being sweeped under the same carpet. It is this he is being criticized for, as well as the harsh reprisal he thinks all Muslims should suffer simply for being affiliated with the label.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
13-10-2014, 10:24 PM
(13-10-2014 03:27 PM)Nìmwey Wrote:  My gods some jerks there are here. Res Publica is absolutely right, islam is a disgusting ideology/religion and it is infecting Europe at a frightening rate.

And increased immigration doesn't make them immune to secular laws (just like the Jews, Orthodox Christians, Buddhists, Taoists, etc.), so there is that.

(13-10-2014 03:27 PM)Nìmwey Wrote:  I bet not one of you would have complained, if in every post in this thread, "muslim" would have been changed for "christian", and "islam" with "christianity". Then you would have been all "Woohoo, bring on the hate, christianity STINKS and all christians are RETARDS!"

Except they're not, and if you've been around here long enough, you'd see that. This forum had a Christian (and a Calvanist to boot) Admin for years. We know not all Christians are retards, and we tend to save our vitriol for the Fred Phelps of the world.

(13-10-2014 03:27 PM)Nìmwey Wrote:  But if someone has legitimate concerns with the most backward, violent, disgusting ideology currently threatening the western world, then they're Adolf Hitler.

Problem with the ideology of the extreme fundamentalists? Have at it. Using that fear as a broad brush to paint over all of Islam and it's 1 billion practitioners? That's bullshit and will be called out for it.

(13-10-2014 03:27 PM)Nìmwey Wrote:  It's true that Hitler/the nazis did similar things to what ISLAM is now trying. Get rid of gays, kill every last jew (they really are BFFs on that one), women only suitable for the bedroom and the kitchen, oppress everyone not subscribing to the ideology, and establish a world rule. Same shit, different name.

Right, so should we also be afraid of all Christians and Neo-Pagans because of the actions of the Nazis?

(13-10-2014 03:27 PM)Nìmwey Wrote:  'According to Speer, Hitler believed that either Japanese religious beliefs or Islam would have been a more suitable religion for the Germans than Christianity, with its "meekness and flabbiness".'

Those who call opposers of islam/ism "nazis" are blinded to who the real enemy is.

At this point, the biggest oppressors of Muslims are other Muslims.

That being said, if you are unable to see nuance and shades of grey, dealing with the outside world in stark black-and-white terms; then you are a simple ideologue, and that would be a trait shared with Nazis and Fascists. The Nazis made no distinction between Jews who might oppose them politically, Jews who might attempt to fight back against discrimination, or the Jews who just wanted to be left alone to live their lives in peace. Can you see those distinctions? The Nazi's didn't.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-10-2014, 10:31 PM
How about a compromise.

Deport them and use the jewels to pay for the cost of detention, court, and a plane ticket.

'Murican Canadian
14-10-2014, 01:09 PM
(09-08-2014 02:44 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 02:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Who gives a shit?

I do because I am against EUrabia.

Oh dear god you're one of those people. Facepalm

Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than the sage among his books. For to you kingdoms and their armies are things mighty and enduring, but to him they are but toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger.”

― Gordon R. Dickson
14-10-2014, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2014 06:00 PM by CleverUsername.)
I can't get over the stupidity of this.

He was close friends with royalty, A.K.A. extremely rich people, they called him the "child of the house", he was either currently living with them or had at some point in time. There have got to be easier, less bridge burning and illegal ways of getting money in this situation.

This guy's problem wasn't being Muslim, it was being a moron with the foresight of a goldfish.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 4 users Like CleverUsername's post
15-10-2014, 04:05 AM
(14-10-2014 01:09 PM)Winterwolf00 Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 02:44 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I do because I am against EUrabia.

Oh dear god you're one of those people. Facepalm

Tip of the ice burg...

[Image: oscar.png]
15-10-2014, 06:14 AM
(09-08-2014 02:38 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Link

The Swedish royal family invited a refugee-immigrant into their home, and ho does he repay them? But stealing the royal jewels and throwing some of them off a bridge. You would think that someone who is your fucking head of state might have some goddamn sense, but instead the royal family invites a Moslem into their home.

Want is a one word joke: Sweden!

Then why don't you move your bitch ass to Sweden, and see how fucking terrible we have in Scandinavina because of those fucking sandpeople who sell kebab on the streetcorner. Oh wait, I forgot, kebab actually tastes rather nice (in case you're too stupid to see it; *sarcasam*).

But take heart, assface; unlike other "Republicans", atleast you know where Europe is on the map, but that's about it.

Cunt.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."