Sweet Home Alabigotry,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2016, 06:24 AM
Sweet Home Alabigotry,
I am sick of the ignorance of ignoring that there is no overlap in selling fear and hyper nationalism. Where are sickos like this getting the idea that sitting out of a anthem which is voluntary means you deserve to be shot?

Sweet Home Alabigotry, lard its foaming up at you.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressive...d-be-shot/

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2016, 09:23 AM
RE: Sweet Home Alabigotry,
It's what you get when your educational system is so bad that nobody even knows what jingoism is.

I would have sat, even as a kid, if they said that. And I was doing everything I could in highschool to (successfully, I might add) get into the US Air Force and Naval Academies.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
11-09-2016, 09:26 AM
Having been born in post-war Germany and having heard countless first hand accounts of what happened with Hitler, hyper nationalism scares me a lot.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 8 users Like Dom's post
11-09-2016, 09:59 AM
I can't disagree. I have the right to think someone is a piece of shit for sitting down, and they have the right to ignore my opinion and do it anyway. If they're forced to stand only out of fear of retribution, then the act holds no meaning.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 9 users Like yakherder's post
11-09-2016, 10:10 AM
I pledge allegiance

To the flag

Because a golden statue would be too obvious

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 6 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
11-09-2016, 10:22 AM
This is something Kim Jong Un would do. "Anyone not standing up for the Korean flag WILL BE SHOT!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-09-2016, 11:06 AM
FUD is Fox New's sole product, so they produce huge amounts of it.
11-09-2016, 11:16 AM
It's pretty much the same dumbass mindset that says that if you vote ( D ) regardless of how bad the candidate -- everything will be wonderful....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-09-2016, 12:33 PM
(11-09-2016 11:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's pretty much the same dumbass mindset that says that if you vote ( D ) regardless of how bad the candidate -- everything will be wonderful....

Not exactly. Expecting a candidate to not be shitty by way of party affiliation isn't quite as stupid as publicly proclaiming that those who do not revere inanimate objects need to be offered as a blood sacrifice to the Liberty Tree lest it uproot itself and commence terrorizing the countryside.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
11-09-2016, 01:30 PM
(11-09-2016 11:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's pretty much the same dumbass mindset that says that if you vote ( D ) regardless of how bad the candidate -- everything will be wonderful....

Fuck you assshole. Hillary isn't anywhere close to Trump, nor do her voters consider her the totality of the government. Unlike asshole Trump who has claimed he could single handed fix everything.

Bush was the dickead that put us in this mess. The GOP and Fucks News have been selling hate and bigotry which allowed Trump to rise. You are simply seeing a backlash to that fucking asshole. He deserves it.

You really fucking believe that Hillary or democrats are equal to Trump or the GOP you might as well vote for Trump. You are a fucking moron.

Bush and two failed wars and one based on a lie. Reagan and Iran/Contra on top of starting the deregulation and union busting that undid our middle class. Nixon who committed an act of treason and also said "It isn't illegal when the President does it".

Hillary has not just been cleared with Bengazi SEVERAL FUCKING TIMES, but also cleared on the e-mails by a GOP investigator.

Nobody is fucking blind jackass. This is just sour grapes the GOP has been peddling and a carry over of Obama's two wins.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37