Sweet Home Alabigotry,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: Sweet Home Alabigotry,
[Image: e31.jpg]

RE: the OP. Rolleyes Oh brother. Patriotism.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-09-2016, 01:41 PM
(11-09-2016 09:26 AM)Dom Wrote:  Having been born in post-war Germany and having heard countless first hand accounts of what happened with Hitler, hyper nationalism scares me a lot.
It should scare every reasonable person I would say.

I see nothing of value in nationalism and I'm baffled by nationalists.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
11-09-2016, 01:44 PM
(11-09-2016 11:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's pretty much the same dumbass mindset that says that if you vote ( D ) regardless of how bad the candidate -- everything will be wonderful....

Fuck you assshole. Hillary isn't anywhere close to Trump, nor do her voters consider her the totality of the government. Unlike asshole Trump who has claimed he could single handed fix everything.

Bush was the dickead that put us in this mess. The GOP and Fucks News have been selling hate and bigotry which allowed Trump to rise. You are simply seeing a backlash to that fucking asshole. He deserves it.

You really fucking believe that Hillary or democrats are equal to Trump or the GOP you might as well vote for Trump. You are a fucking moron.

Bush and two failed wars and one based on a lie. Reagan and Iran/Contra on top of starting the deregulation and union busting that undid our middle class. Nixon who committed an act of treason and also said "It isn't illegal when the President does it".

Hillary has not just been cleared with Bengazi SEVERAL FUCKING TIMES, but also cleared on the e-mails by a GOP investigator.

Nobody is fucking blind jackass. This is just sour grapes the GOP has been peddling and a carry over of Obama's two wins.

Democrats as VOTERS are on the right side of history. We value women's reproductive rights. We value LGBT equality. We value equal pay. We value livable wages. All those things the GOP shit on and for anyone to claim Trump values those things while running for the party that has been against them cuts everything to fund tax breaks for the right and gave us Citizens United. You need some serious mental help if you think the parties are the same.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2016, 02:06 PM
I would vote for George Bush before I'd ever vote for Trump. I can't believe I just wrote that.

Never in a million years would I have thought things would get so bad that I'd vote for someone like George Bush over another candidate but Trump is such a danger to the world that anyone besides Trump is better qualified and more sane than this self centered, egocentric, narcissistic, Mussolini-styled-fascist. Hillary is a run of the mill politician but compared to Trump she's Abraham Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson put together.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
11-09-2016, 02:36 PM
Three words:

Trump.

Nuclear weapons.

Who cares if the Democratic Party candidate is a bad choice, at that point?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
11-09-2016, 03:06 PM
(11-09-2016 02:36 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Three words:

Trump.

Nuclear weapons.

Who cares if the Democratic Party candidate is a bad choice, at that point?

"I've got nuclear weapons. I've got the best, most powerful nuclear weapons, and I can get them to my enemies faster than they can get theirs to me. I'll bomb Russia and China and make them give me back the unused Uranium."
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
11-09-2016, 03:17 PM
And here's the Reader's Digest version of Bryant's post fuck you fuck you fuck you NRA
(11-09-2016 01:44 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 11:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's pretty much the same dumbass mindset that says that if you vote ( D ) regardless of how bad the candidate -- everything will be wonderful....

Fuck you assshole. Hillary isn't anywhere close to Trump, nor do her voters consider her the totality of the government. Unlike asshole Trump who has claimed he could single handed fix everything.

Bush was the dickead that put us in this mess. The GOP and Fucks News have been selling hate and bigotry which allowed Trump to rise. You are simply seeing a backlash to that fucking asshole. He deserves it.

You really fucking believe that Hillary or democrats are equal to Trump or the GOP you might as well vote for Trump. You are a fucking moron.

Bush and two failed wars and one based on a lie. Reagan and Iran/Contra on top of starting the deregulation and union busting that undid our middle class. Nixon who committed an act of treason and also said "It isn't illegal when the President does it".

Hillary has not just been cleared with Bengazi SEVERAL FUCKING TIMES, but also cleared on the e-mails by a GOP investigator.

Nobody is fucking blind jackass. This is just sour grapes the GOP has been peddling and a carry over of Obama's two wins.

Democrats as VOTERS are on the right side of history. We value women's reproductive rights. We value LGBT equality. We value equal pay. We value livable wages. All those things the GOP shit on and for anyone to claim Trump values those things while running for the party that has been against them cuts everything to fund tax breaks for the right and gave us Citizens United. You need some serious mental help if you think the parties are the same.

and here is the Reader's Digest version of Brian's post

Fuck you fuck you fuck you

NRA!!!!!!!!

Hopefully we'll save some people some time....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-09-2016, 04:06 PM
(11-09-2016 03:17 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And here's the Reader's Digest version of Bryant's post fuck you fuck you fuck you NRA
(11-09-2016 01:44 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Fuck you assshole. Hillary isn't anywhere close to Trump, nor do her voters consider her the totality of the government. Unlike asshole Trump who has claimed he could single handed fix everything.

NRA!!!!!!!!

I'm renting a room for the two of you. There's some violent sexual tension that you two need to hash out.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 8 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
11-09-2016, 04:26 PM
(11-09-2016 09:26 AM)Dom Wrote:  Having been born in post-war Germany and having heard countless first hand accounts of what happened with Hitler, hyper nationalism scares me a lot.

My grandmother came fromGermany just before WW2 and i am quite sure that Mr Trump is our turn to have a Hitler.
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
11-09-2016, 04:31 PM
(11-09-2016 03:17 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And here's the Reader's Digest version of Bryant's post fuck you fuck you fuck you NRA
(11-09-2016 01:44 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Fuck you assshole. Hillary isn't anywhere close to Trump, nor do her voters consider her the totality of the government. Unlike asshole Trump who has claimed he could single handed fix everything.

NRA!!!!!!!!

You left out the "Assholes". Drinking Beverage